Gibson Brands Forums

Who is Mike B?

:oilpit:

The contest stated NOTHING about topic content whatsoever.

It if was against the rules, and therefore deleted, then yes I agree it should not have counted.

But the topic remains in the Lounge, and even if the 100,000th post WAS gay jokes, it is STILL the 100,000th post.

It wouldn't be right to pick and choose what the winning post was.

Sorry all, it is I! Or, I is it! Whatever. I won. The real shi**er of the thing is that I was unaware of the contest. Der. I have entered plenty of other Gibson contests though.

If I wear my new Gibson shirt & cap while I play my LP, am I obligated to wear a cape also and call myself Captain Gibson? The Lesternator? Bad joke. Maybe Thread Killer!

Don't hate the (bad)player. Even if I win nothing, this board rules!

Sorry all' date=' it is I! Or, I is it! Whatever. I won. The real shi**er of the thing is that I was unaware of the contest. Der. I have entered plenty of other Gibson contests though.

If I wear my new Gibson shirt & cap while I play my LP, am I obligated to wear a cape also and call myself Captain Gibson? The Lesternator? Bad joke. Maybe Thread Killer!

Don't hate the (bad)player. Even if I win nothing, this board rules!

[/quote']

This post reads like the Thanksgiving night post, even being sober now doesn't help? So your qualified and congrats on the win even if you only have a 130 posts glad you won enjoy your hat and let us know what else you got.

Archived