Gibson Brands Forums

Hey Homz take a look at this...

Thundergod

What's the point of their double neck models with not enough room to get your hand through to play them? Some of their guitars look nice, but I don't understand the double necks. As for tapping, man, that's so beyond my ability to play I don't want to look at them, or see anyone play them because I feel so less of a man. I played bass once at a jam concert with Steve Vai in Florida at Trustees meeting for the Grammys when I was on that board. I was only willing to touch four strings around a guy like that. Truly, I was not worthy. Tapping, spanking, picking, bending, slamming whamming.... Steve got it goin' on.

I think it's weird but not ugly and it's probably a hoot to play I actually own a Maple Chapman Stick 10 string there wild to play. I struggled with it for a year before I took a weekend seminar and if you don't think of it as a guitar but rather a keyboard it actually makes some sense. If you ever get a chance try one there a real trip to play and amazing in the right hands.

Same thing for the zen drum a midi drum controller I have one of those also Laptop model and it has basically replaced my drumset for quick recording and misc percussion.

Zen.jpg

What's the point of their double neck models with not enough room to get your hand through to play them? Some of their guitars look nice' date=' but I don't understand the double necks. As for tapping, man, that's so beyond my ability to play I don't want to look at them, or see anyone play them because I feel so less of a man. I played bass once at a jam concert with Steve Vai in Florida at Trustees meeting for the Grammys when I was on that board. I was only willing to touch four strings around a guy like that. Truly, I was not worthy. Tapping, spanking, picking, bending, slamming whamming.... Steve got it goin' on. [/quote']

+1

I also noticed they have 2 roland pickups in there... WTF... why not just get a keyboard? Some people just like to make things more difficult than they have to be.

Archived