Gibson Brands Forums

Post your live action shots...

daveinspain

I was just looking back over this thread - some great shots!

Tman - saw your post re Brisbane gig last year. I have lived there a couple of times myself (still quite close) - I wonder if the audience participated in Am I ever gonna see your face again? - they actually look quite refined so possibly not - but if so you'll know what I'm saying [biggrin] , We give that one a bash too on occasion at the end of a night - were going to the other night (pic above) but our time-slot on the bill was up! (probably just as well...)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a good shot from this last weekend. We were playing a party at the Cinema Bar in LosAngeles for the lady in the red hair who is also a singer. This was the last song of the night. It was pretty lively. That's me on the Les Paul. We were playing (not your) Steppingstone by the Monkees, a good singalong.

14219616602_868576a98f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Great shots Awel… There nothing classier than a Black LP Custom!! Nice set up you guys have. Did you get any sound clips?

Thank you Dave.

I will post some videos in a few minutes :)

• 1 year later...

Let's bring back a classic thread. B)

My latest gig.

LaurelTownCenter_zpsnhbunavk.jpg

Hey Saturn it's looking good!

Except....um....on the left there.....

Shorts with that polka dot shirt and the carefully matched necktie? :o :o :-k

I know he's too old to give a d*mn but....ouch!

Our normal modus operandi is sitting on stools in a beach bar... this is the place we played last night

1501392_401281336723603_8117054879340776118_o.jpg

But once in a while we get asked to take a bigger stage and we actually stand up [biggrin]

11026014_380722135446190_6458599221285556528_n.jpg

Hey Saturn it's looking good!

Except....um....on the left there.....

Shorts with that polka dot shirt and the carefully matched necktie? :o :o :-k

I know he's too old to give a d*mn but....ouch!

Yeah. I don't know what's up with that. :rolleyes:

BTW....it took me like 15 minutes to find this old thread using the goofy Search feature on this site. [cursing] Of course it could be that I just don't know how to use it properly. [blush]

Sunday morning jazz duo in the rain in the car park, Farnham Farmer's Market on carnival weekend.

If only I could stop myself grimacing and gurning......but perhaps that was when water dripped off the awning down my back!

The%20Jazz%20DuoWeb_zpswedolnbh.jpg

Ah that's better....Cmin7....

The%20Jazz%20Guitarist%20BampWWeb_zpseb5dt8qi.jpg

Sunday morning jazz duo in the rain in the car park, Farnham Farmer's Market on carnival weekend.

If only I could stop myself grimacing and gurning......but perhaps that was when water dripped off the awning down my back!

The%20Jazz%20DuoWeb_zpswedolnbh.jpg

Looking at the rainwater on the ground in relation to where your backside is parked, I'd say you are earning it the hard way and the facial expression is warranted! the things we do in the name of entertainment eh?

Looking at the rainwater on the ground in relation to where your backside is parked, I'd say you are earning it the hard way and the facial expression is warranted! the things we do in the name of entertainment eh?

Great photos jdgm! [thumbup] That is the grimace of concentration! I think it is a necessary part of the act [biggrin] :mellow:

Thanks folks and yes I was concentrating!

But I used to be young, good-looking and had HAIR..... [cursing] [cursing] you'll just have to take my word for it! [flapper] [flapper]

BTW I got a s/h Roland Micro-Cube (battery powered) which I used on the JC setting - I'm impressed with this little amp!

But I used to be young, good-looking and had HAIR..... [cursing] [cursing] you'll just have to take my word for it! [flapper] [flapper]

[laugh] - tip: black beanies are cheap to buy, and worn 'just so' look very rock n roll!! [cool]

Archived