Happy New Year from Germany!
I often use the scs for autoplay and not for djing and i am not so happy with the priased automix feature on this device.
The automix was an important criterion for the buy, because i alrady have a Numark HDMIX which is great but with the
lack of automix
At time the automix feature is beatmixing within the specified pitch fader range.
If the speed difference is out of this range the automix will do a simple 0 second gap.
Could the programmer change this to a mode that will do a cross-fade with the time
that is choosen for the "mix" instead of the 0 second gap?
The next problem (for me) is that the automix leave the bpm "as is" after mixing.
It is possible to change the mix routine as follows:
For example mix Track A->Track B:
- Track A has 140bpm.
- Track B has 120bpm
- The average bpm of both tracks is (A+B )/2 = 130bpm
1. Track A is playing at 140bpm.
2. Track B is paused with auto adjusted 130bpm.
3. 10s before the mix starts, track A slows down (over these 10s) to 130bpm.
4. The mix starts and for the specified mix time both tracks play with 130bpm.
5. After this time (track A is faded out) the speed of track B slows down over 10s to its original speed.
And because of my bad english i will attach a funny "grafic" of my thoughts
What are you thinking about this idea?
regards an good luck @all for 2013
Page 1 of 1
Automix Thoughts and wishes for 2013
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1