Gibson Brands Forums

I love people who..

Basshole

who Try to trade crap gear for vintage gear on craigslist or other website like that.

Hi i want to trade my epiphone junior for your vintage fender strat. Cmon now. are people stupid or just cheap?:-({|=

lol.Is there something actullu called an epiphone jr,or did you jut make that up to hit your point home?

who Try to trade crap gear for vintage gear on craigslist or other website like that.

Hi i want to trade my epiphone junior for your vintage fender strat. Cmon now. are people stupid or just cheap?O:)

...man... dont get me started... you wouldnt believe the deals they offer here... Im sure they are almost the same thing (trade your new 3K guitar for their 99 bucks POS guitar and you have to give them some change... like 50 bucks or something).

I spoke to some cat who had a relatively new Fender American Deluxe Tele. That sells everyday for $1,250.00 new, free shipping and no tax. Often can be had on the bay for hundreds less. He wanted to trade for a Les Paul. I offered him my very nice Les Paul Classic in ebony to trade plus him give me an additional $500.00. That would mean I was basically selling the Paul for about $1,750.00, which is a good deal but not great. Both guitars were used though mine was a couple of years older. He declined. He thought he should be able to trade straight across. I said for a studio model maybe. Or a DC model, but not a classic or standard. He still declined.

Archived