• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stanton Final Scratch 2 Stanton Final Scratch 2

#1 User is offline   Slavisa 

• Group: Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:11 AM

Stanton Final Scratch 2

Please, I have a Stanton Final Scratch 2 I have win7 32bit

installed by the driver Stanton Final Scratch 2 with your sayta of windows Wist system recognized my Stanton Final Scratch 2 but it happens after a while is lost from the system win 7????

whether you could help me and do something and sent it to me I put it not happening please I beg you

slavisa.oficijal @ gmail.com

https://www.facebook...avisa.s.batinic

#2 User is offline   proaudiotech 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

Hello,

Windows 7 is not compatible with Final Scratch

Off the website
Driver Support Windows XP & XP 64-bit (ASIO, WDM) / MacOSX (CoreAudio)

That was the last one it worked with
Please note that this is a fan/enthusiast forum - this is not a customer service forum. If you have a customer service issue, please contact the Customer Service dept. Click here for CS contact information..

#3 User is offline   shush319 

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:40 PM

I know this is an old topic but, I have the Final Scratch running with Virtual DJ 7 Pro on my Win 7 laptop (see attached pic). I use Serato timecode vinyl and Tec 1200 MD3 tables. You need to install the proper Scratchamp drivers to make it work (I do not recall the exact name of the drivers, and it took me a while to find one that worked (something alpha release iirc)). I can check later on the driver name and location I found them. If I can, I will upload the driver file for anyone that needs it. Attached File  DJ rig.jpg (244.85K)
Number of downloads: 4

edit:
This is the link you can download the drivers from: Scratchamp V2 Alpha Release

#4 User is offline   proaudiotech 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:06 AM

View Postshush319, on 25 November 2014 - 02:40 PM, said:

I know this is an old topic but, I have the Final Scratch running with Virtual DJ 7 Pro on my Win 7 laptop (see attached pic). I use Serato timecode vinyl and Tec 1200 MD3 tables. You need to install the proper Scratchamp drivers to make it work (I do not recall the exact name of the drivers, and it took me a while to find one that worked (something alpha release iirc)). I can check later on the driver name and location I found them. If I can, I will upload the driver file for anyone that needs it. Attachment DJ rig.jpg

edit:
This is the link you can download the drivers from: Scratchamp V2 Alpha Release

AWESOME! Thanks
Please note that this is a fan/enthusiast forum - this is not a customer service forum. If you have a customer service issue, please contact the Customer Service dept. Click here for CS contact information..

#5 User is offline   schranzinator 

Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:22 PM

here my scratchamp 2 driver archive:
https://www.dropbox....all_drivers.zip

scratchamp_driver.zip = the old original driver
scratchampV.zip = the old original vista alpha driver
ScratchAmp_driver_v2.46_alpha.zip = modded driver based on the presonus fp10 v2.46 setup
ScratchAmp_driver_v5.13_alpha.zip = modded driver based on the presonus fp10 v5.13 setup

since fp10 works under win 10 the possibility is very high that scratchamp 2 also works with the 5.13 setup.
https://forums.preso...178b702936d28b3

tips if you run into problems:
- install driver in win7 compatibility mode.

if it tells you "This Setup cannot run on the current operating system."
Open the folder that you extracted the setup to.
Right click on "ScratchAmp_Setup.exe" and open "Properties".
Go to the "Compatibility" tab.
Check the box labeled "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and the dropdown to "Windows 7"
Click "Apply" and "Ok"
Run ScratchAmp_Setup.exe

- go to device manager, select your firewire controller, hit "install driver", select files manually, from the list select the "OHCI, Texas Instruments, etc 1394 Hostcontroller - old or alt" and install.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users