Gibson Brands Forums

photo space "the lack of it "

fevitz GC OZ

Ive been trying to upload some photos but when i choose the pics to upload the prompt tells me that ive no space left to upload . It says ive used 498,980 kb of 500,000 allowed . Ive only put 3 photos in and they averaged between 30Kb - 50Kb . How could i possibly have used all this Kb,s so quick ? Ive clicked the BASIC UPLOADER as well , And im a newbie , am i doind something wrong ?

Ive been trying to upload some photos but when i choose the pics to upload the prompt tells me that ive no space left to upload . It says ive used 498,980 kb of 500,000 allowed . Ive only put 3 photos in and they averaged between 30Kb - 50Kb . How could i possibly have used all this Kb,s so quick ? Ive clicked the BASIC UPLOADER as well , And im a newbie , am i doind something wrong ?

Given that 500k is a joke anyway, you'd better look for an online pic hoster elsewhere and just use an image link to post your pics here. This way you have no limit. For checking what eats up your 500k of storage, go to the profile button (with your user name) on the upper right corner, select "My settings", and there "My attachments". This gives you a list of attachments already uploaded.

Bernd

Given that 500k is a joke anyway, you'd better look for an online pic hoster elsewhere and just use an image link to post your pics here. This way you have no limit. For checking what eats up your 500k of storage, go to the profile button (with your user name) on the upper right corner, select "My settings", and there "My attachments". This gives you a list of attachments already uploaded.

Bernd

That worked ! ive deleted a few , that frees up some space for the time being .

thks rick

Archived