Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

Title of next thread along these lines - what midnight snack and how do you resist it (if you do)?

One largeish square of 81% cocoa dark chocolate. Blueberries.

Toast would be nice - mustn't.

Father in law is planning a big seafood BBQ for the family on Good Friday (he's recently back from a fishing trip to South Australia - Streaky Bay Dig) - so I feel like I should probably fast for the next 2 days [biggrin]

Sounds good! Any blue swimmers?

Streaky Bay.

IMG_0069_zps5cblzqlp.jpg

Nice place, bloody long way from here but is an American's worst nightmare.....lots of big white Noah's!

I actually haven't asked but hopefully KG whiting! Maybe some razor fish (shellfish discs if you've not had them). It'll be good - I'm sure of that!

Yes I'd imagine KGW would be a possibility. We have travelled to Coffin Bay every other year for some time now as the whiting are easily caught there. Cowell on the way down supplies our bag of blue swimmers and I almost forgot, Coffin Bay has the most magnificent oysters! $8 a dozen and some of them were 5" long....bloody beautiful!

This is where we stayed last trip to Coffin Bay!

12_zpsfafbbf00.jpg

Chicken,vegetables, on a bed of rice and a glass of whole milk.👅

My goodness that sounds healthy....well done!

We had a few upsets just before tea with Mum last night and I was too agitated to cook properly. I ended up with a couple of fat beef sausages, chips and a couple of out fresh eggs all fried up. Tomato sauce and a slice of bread & butter.

Generally I've been eating less over the last few weeks which has allowed me to reduce my insulin by 4 points, also lost about 3 kilos.

1458722828[/url]' post='1754133']

You say "chips" not "fries"?

Mate half way to being aussie already!

At Little Kings I do either, Vinegar and sea salt potato chips, Jalopano potato chips or nachos and cheese. Not much into Fries anymore. Too greasy around here. Today I did a Devil's Spit burger at famous Daves with a appetizer. We ate late at 1:00 since Deb had to go to a funeral and I had to baby sit the grandson from 8:00 to Noon. If our day is busy like that, we always try to use pin points, buy one meal and get the other for free. Famous Daves is on pin point rewards now. A Devils Spit burger is just hot barbecue sauce on it.

At Little Kings I do either, Vinegar and sea salt potato chips, Jalopano potato chips or nachos and cheese. Not much into Fries anymore. Too greasy around here. Today I did a Devil's Spit burger at famous Daves with a appetizer. We ate late at 1:00 since Deb had to go to a funeral and I had to baby sit the grandson from 8:00 to Noon. If our day is busy like that, we always try to use pin points, buy one meal and get the other for free. Famous Daves is on pin point rewards now. A Devils Spit burger is just hot barbecue sauce on it.

OK I think I've got it, what you call chips are probably what we call potato crisps. Our chips are your fries.

On this cruise we are going on there is a burger/hotdog bar that is included! Imagine free burgers....OMG I'm gonna be the size of a house!

1458851372[/url]' post='1754700']

OK I think I've got it, what you call chips are probably what we call potato crisps. Our chips are your fries.

On this cruise we are going on there is a burger/hotdog bar that is included! Imagine free burgers....OMG I'm gonna be the size of a house!

msp_thumbup.gif Too funny. Our son loved it. He was off on his own, hardly saw him and he was trying out pizza, and all kinds of free food. I think they have a track on top deck Rob that you should be able to run around on. At least ours did, and we ran laps everyday. That should help, Lolmsp_flapper.gif

msp_thumbup.gif Too funny. Our son loved it. He was off on his own, hardly saw him and he was trying out pizza, and all kinds of free food. I think they have a track on top deck Rob that you should be able to run around on. At least ours did, and we ran laps everyday. That should help, Lolmsp_flapper.gif

I wish I could run mate but no can do, so it looks like a crane will be needed to unload me onto the dock at Sydney....Grin~

My goodness that sounds healthy....well done!

We had a few upsets just before tea with Mum last night and I was too agitated to cook properly. I ended up with a couple of fat beef sausages, chips and a couple of out fresh eggs all fried up. Tomato sauce and a slice of bread & butter.

Generally I've been eating less over the last few weeks which has allowed me to reduce my insulin by 4 points, also lost about 3 kilos.

More important to eat healthier when you get older. Good job on the 3 kilos,I know how hard it is to lose weight when you get older. At 71 inches tall,220 lbs I could stand to lose 20-30lbs. But there's too much of🍔🌮🍦🍟🌭🍕🍪🍨🍩🍮🍧🍭🍰🎂🍫around.😁

More important to eat healthier when you get older. Good job on the 3 kilos,I know how hard it is to lose weight when you get older. At 71 inches tall,220 lbs I could stand to lose 20-30lbs. But there's too much of🍔🌮🍦🍟🌭🍕🍪🍨🍩🍮🍧🍭🍰🎂🍫around.😁

Chuckle and Mrs Dig is such a good cook!!!

My problem is my back doesn't allow me to exercise.

Chuckle and Mrs Dig is such a good cook!!!

My problem is my back doesn't allow me to exercise.

Did you ever try an inversion table? I use that and cervical neck traction you pump up. Helps a lot with my herniated discs in my neck and back.