Gibson Brands Forums

gibson guitar lessons

the dog

I can't seem to find the lessons....just recently they had many Beatle lessons....

Has anybody an idea where they are?

I think they were called Skill house lessons....

Gibson has terminated its' relationship with Legacy Learning Systems and Steve Krenz, who did the "Skills House" lessons, as well as the Learn and Master Guitar course. Any links, as I understand it now, take you to Arlen Roth's lessons.

Gibson has terminated its' relationship with Legacy Learning Systems and Steve Krenz, who did the "Skills House" lessons, as well as the Learn and Master Guitar course. Any links, as I understand it now, take you to Arlen Roth's lessons.

Thank you for that...it is too bad....I enjoyed them....

Bummer. Steve's lessons were great.. that's a drag..

he is for sure, I am a firm believer in you're never too old to learn

Been playing for many years now, but I was always able to get something out of almost all of his lessons.

Steve is indeed looking at new ventures. I bought the Learn and Master Guitar course several years ago, and the Skill's House lessons were just a bonus.

I frequent the L&MG forums, and this has been a topic of discussion the past few days. I'll post what Steve comes up with as I see things.

Here's a link to the forum thread on the Skills House:

http://community.learnandmaster.com/index.php?/topic/33485-gibsons-skills-house/

Steve is indeed looking at new ventures. I bought the Learn and Master Guitar course several years ago, and the Skill's House lessons were just a bonus.

I frequent the L&MG forums, and this has been a topic of discussion the past few days. I'll post what Steve comes up with as I see things.

Here's a link to the forum thread on the Skills House:

http://community.learnandmaster.com/index.php?/topic/33485-gibsons-skills-house/

Dennis thanks a lot for the link....I will check it out....I liked those lessons they had here....

It's not a freebie, but the unfortunately named guitartricks.com is excellent. I've been a member there since '07

When I get bored or feel like I'm in a rut I spend some time there for ideas and exploration of different styles and such.

I'm not affiliated and I won't get a discount for dragging people to the door. I just really like what they have going on. There is enough there for a lifetime of learning.

I miss the Skills House lessons with Steve Krenz too. I only got my laptop last week and was finally able to watch the videos. Went to check out the lessons on Saturday and they were gone. Just started learning 'Helter Skelter' aswell.

I know Steve Krenz is setting up 'GuitarGathering' on the web, keeping a beady eye on that.

After a long gap in playing the guitar (got back in to it last year) I invested in the 'Learn and Master' course and have enjoyed Steve's instruction. [thumbup]

kind regards, Emma :)

I am considering getting the finger style course is there anything that I will be short on since I will not have Gibson as a resource for it??

Gibson didn't do much except to put their name on all of Legacy's (Steve Krenz) courses. The Legacy Support Forum still exists.

Archived