Gibson Brands Forums

Post Pics of Your Baby

colin4195

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New photos of my babies, together on the bed; sort of like a good and evil with the patches.

Aw man. I didn't know you got a Classic. Very awesome indeed! How do you like the tuners? That was always the one thing I wasn't 100% into with the SG Classic. I bet those P-90's sound killer though. Cheers.

Aw man. I didn't know you got a Classic. Very awesome indeed! How do you like the tuners? That was always the one thing I wasn't 100% into with the SG Classic. I bet those P-90's sound killer though. Cheers.

Thanks. I got the Classic about a month and a half ago. A used one posted on CL and I had to jump at it. The thing was mint for being five years old. Didn't even have belt rash. She's all I've been playing and my bandmates seem to like her sound.

The tuners are so/so. Right now I am blaming any tuning issues on the craptastic old synthetic ivory nut I put on her (it was setup for 10s, I play 11s and this was the only nut I had). Tonight I am ordering a Bigsby and when I have it installed I'll get a graphite nut and see if I need to swap the tuners. I really like Sperzel trim-loks and that is what's on my Special so I may just do it and order a set.

And those P-90s are super tasty. A little noisy when mixed with my already hissy Silvertone 1484, but if I ain't making noise I ain't playing with the enough oomph.

I COULD NOT EITHER WITH BRAND NEW COMPUTER , HAD TO MAKE HOT MAIL E MAIL ACCOUNT, THEN SET DEFAULT MAIL CLIENT, GOOD LUCK TOOK ME A WEEK.

1. Post your photos on a public site like Flickr or MySpace or Shutterfly. This is key! Do this first or forget it.

2. Right click on the photo if Windows or ctrl + click on the photo if on Mac and select "copy image location".

3. On forums.gibson.com, in a post, click to reply.

4. In the space to add your post, click on the Insert Image button on the tool bar.

5. Paste in the photo's address. It will be something like http://website.com/6184/eb30e_m.jpg

That is it. Easy as pie.

1. Post your photos on a public site like Flickr or MySpace or Shutterfly. This is key! Do this first or forget it.

2. Right click on the photo if Windows or ctrl + click on the photo if on Mac and select "copy image location".

3. On forums.gibson.com, in a post, click to reply.

4. In the space to add your post, click on the Insert Image button on the tool bar.

5. Paste in the photo's address. It will be something like http://website.com/6184/eb30e_m.jpg

That is it. Easy as pie.ss100973.jpg

Hope this works,

thanks for the help evol

[thumbup] Thanks Sellen, I have had the SG for about 3 weeks now and in that time its the only one I have been playing, I love the neck and the lightness and of course the sound. I checked your pix out and you have 4 cool SG guitars there

Let there be rock....

Cheers Buddy

• 2 weeks later...

Who the hell made these cases and why can't we still buy them?

That is the ultimate guitar case. I've always liked them.

I can't believe they are selling the new "Classic" model(P90s) with just a gig bag! Now that's just not right, you need a hard case!

Who the hell made these cases and why can't we still buy them?

That is the ultimate guitar case. I've always liked them.

It's very similar to a Peavey case. They are cheap and very tough. Almost as tough as the road cases you can throw off the truck. I need a new case for my J. It's in a case for another brand, embarrassing.

Archived