Gibson Brands Forums

Big news

ksdaddy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Penny is absolutely the most wonderful woman I've ever met. She was a friend to me first, keeping me sane when I needed someone to ground me. We share the same political and religious views, she is gainfully employed, a supervisor at a state agency (makes more than me, actually!). She doesn't know squat about guitars but her attitude is "if you want it, BUY it!". We spend hours just curled up on the couch watching Storage Wars and South Park. We both like junk food and doing dumb stuff like holding hands in Walmart. She was in the Army and qualified Expert with an M-16 and used an M-60 quite often. She dresses very conservatively but is just as comfortable in camos or pigtails. She's 1/3 Alyson Hannigan, 1/3 Kari Byron, and 1/3 Crystal Breeze. She's dorky hot. For some reason she thinks the sun shines out of my butt.

Hey! Many Congratulations KSD!

[thumbup][thumbup][thumbup]

She sounded like a great match for you when you let us know about her a wee while back. Great to hear things are getting better and better!

I love the 'No longer unstable and twitchy' BTW! LOL!

P.

Guest farnsbarns

I'm very happy for you. I missed your thread last January as after joining I didn't use the forum much the first couple of months but I read it when you posted the update. It's nice when you hear of a good guy winning. I hope you're very happy together. Congratulations!

Archived