Gibson Brands Forums

Hey Dub, do you reckon you can build me a custom pedal?

FenderGuy1

I want like a overdrive/distortion like AC/DC sounding, overdrive is bon period, distortion is brian period, so yes, make me a distortion/overdrive that sounds good, with a weird or quirky name related to old tvs/computers or old electronics in general, or a guitar related name whatever you want to do, it has to be free though, been wanting to expand my pedalboard, have a wah already, i gave the distortion and delay back to my friend, dont need delay anyway

If you wanna try building your own overdrive I can help. You can get a PCB from madbeanpedals.com or just do it on vero

There are lots of simple ones you could do. I think you'd like an MXR Distortion+ with LED clipping. It's a nice simple build and to me it's kinda got that ACDC type crunch

If you wanna try building your own overdrive I can help. You can get a PCB from madbeanpedals.com or just do it on vero

There are lots of simple ones you could do. I think you'd like an MXR Distortion+ with LED clipping. It's a nice simple build and to me it's kinda got that ACDC type crunch

well the pedal in question is for my marshall amp since it doesnt go loud anymore and it has crappy distortion, and i rarely ever use it

Archived