Hi! My name is Vadim and it's my LP Custom Lite 2013 story.
I bought it new for $1500 (http://www2.gibson.c...ustom-Lite.aspx) ...and once again I saw Jimmy Page's black LP: it was a dream! Want it, need it. I begun to upgraded my LP:
1. Gibson '57 classic in middle;
2. 6-way "Free-way" switch;
3. 4 push/pull Gibson 500kOm pots: 3 volume + 1 master-tone. Also: bridge single coil, neck single coil, neck out-of-phaze, bridge dual-sound;
4. Bone nut;
5. Lock tuners Gotoh sg301-4 MGT;
6. Bigsby B7;
7. Roller bridge Shaller;
8. Shielding internal cavity;
9. Orange Drop 225K capacitor;
10. 10-46 gauge Gibson Bright Wires
11. Amber Toggle Switch Cap;
12. Truss Rod Cover "Les Paul Custom"
13. Top Hat Style knobs;
14. Dunlop Straplocks;
15. Polishing frets;
16. Blackout Rosewood fingerboard.
Parts, delivery and work price is $1300. In total: $2800 for new guitar from my dream - it's great!
I don't like "real" LP Custom because of its weight, thick and price (but it maybe sounds better).
p.s. Sorry for my english - I'm from Russia.
p.p.s. If you will be in Moscow - I will be glad to see!