Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Abe567

  • Rank
  1. The only reason I ask is because I don't want to drill holes, and I see many 60s casinos with a b6 equipped so I was curious if I'd be able to use that instead , thank you for the reply.
  2. I don't believe I would need that plastic cover since the casino is an archtop, that first photo is an es 335 or dot not casino, thanks for the reply.
  3. If I installed a bigsby b6 would it match my tailpiece holes? Certain bigsby's come with a different bottom peice that's is compatible with archtop gibsons which is roundedd compared to the triangular one. If possible is he. Bigsby b11 an option? And what bridges do you guys recommend ? Thanks everyone
  4. I'm not sure how to start a new thread because I'm new to the forum, If I were to install a bigsby b6 on my casino would the holes for the bridge line up with the holes of a bigsby b6 if it's the ones that come with the end for a gibson because I don't want to get it installed because shops charge too much. And what kind of bridge would I need? Thank you
  • Create New...