Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums


All Access
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


0 Neutral
  1. Hi all, I'm new to the forum and figured you guys might be able to help. I just picked up a Del Rey last week, trans-black top, OBL pickups intact. The staff at my local music store fell in love on sight -- in fact, one guy who just bought a brand-new LP was marvelling over the upper-fret access with just a bit of jealousy! Here's my really odd question: where can I get a cover/nub for the toggle switch? It's neither a Gibson nor an Epiphone standard size, the local guys were stumped. They tried both metric & imperial pieces, including replacement parts and one pulled off a brand-new Epi LP for sale (that's how frustrated they were by this). It plays great, the push-pull coil tap offers a variety of sounds, the toggle works fine, even the finish is in really good shape considering it's +- 20 years old -- my OCD just wants to "complete" the guitar. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • Create New...