Gibson Brands Forums

Hello Again

bubba_leon

Hello Everyone, it's been a few years since I've been active on this forum.

I see a lot of familiar members and a lot of new ones as well.

So just kinda re introducing myself.

I'm down to two LP's with a third on the way.

I promise to post pics when it arrives

Take Care

Hello Bubba_leon. Everyone deserves a greeting. How many years and how many Pauls has it been?

It's been close to 3 years. I was hanging back when the big forum crash occurred, everyone lost a bunch of posts. I think that was 2009. There was also some dude going on and on how someone should give him a Jimmy Page Les Paul for free. Rather amusing.

2010 - 2012 was rather busy, had a new band that abruptly ended in May of 2012. And, currently in a band that's probably going to end soon as well.

Not having much luck!

Theses days, my Les Pauls are my main squeeze LP Classic Goldtop, LP Traditional Pro Vintage Sunburst, and I have a 2013 Honeyburst Traditional coming later this month.

I also have a Sonex 180 LP, but not sure if it counts.

It's been close to 3 years. I was hanging back when the big forum crash occurred, everyone lost a bunch of posts. I think that 2009. There was also some dude going on and on how someone should give a free Jimmy Page Les Paul for free. Rather amusing.

2010 - 2012 was a busy year had a new band that abruptly ended in May. And, currently in a band that's probably going to end soon as well.

Not having much luck!

Theses days, my Les Pauls are my main squeeze LP Classic Goldtop, LP Traditional Pro Vintage Sunburst, and I have a 2013 Honeyburst Traditional coming later this month.

I also have a Sonex 180 LP, but not sure if it counts.

I remember and, like everyone, I felt the lost posts and the turmoil back then . Made me laugh when I read your reference to the Page/Paul guy. He really was determined to wear us all into a donation or some such. I thought I rememberd you, when I saw your post today. Glad to see you are back once more, Leon. I hope you stick around and get back into posting. .

Made me laugh when I read your reference to the Page/Paul guy. He really was determined to wear us all into a donation or some such.

Wonder what ever happened to that dude.

I'll definitely be posting more when the new LP arrives.

Gonna send some g.a.s. y'alls way!

• 1 month later...

Hi, welcome back... I'm an old timer was here for both crashes and even the old forum before they went to this forum and before the crashes... I even learned how to play guitar since then. Been playing in a band for a few years now and loving it. I also picked up a few guitars along the way... :rolleyes:

Archived