Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fishFOOD

QuickGrid update?

For the next quickgrid update can we have more control from the desktop/laptop? The ability to edit beatgrids and cue points ahead of time a la Pioneer's Rekordbox software would be HUGE. If this is already in the works and I've missed it then my apologies, if not then I urge Gibson/Stanton to please consider it. I'd love to hear everyone else's thoughts on this.

yeah an expanded quick grid would be great.

also a better way of loading tracks to a drive i get a bit bored waiting for ours for it to rescan a drive... when i add say 30 new tracks...

Adding like 50 tracks is no big deal analyzing straight in the SCS4. msp_thumbup.gif

I too would like to see more options within Quickgrid but keep in mind the objective of the program was to batch analyze files as quickly as possible in a simply way...

I've let the engineers know about your requests guys...

Thanks for the feedback,

B~

Thanks for passing it along, and I understand the initial objective, but with how successful the unit turned out to be why not continue to improve? I don't mean it as a criticism at all, I just bought my second scs.4dj, and will be using it quite often, so I'm just offering an opinion, even if it didn't get fixed I'd remain a loyal customer (don't tell them I said that haha)

Thanks for passing it along, and I understand the initial objective, but with how successful the unit turned out to be why not continue to improve? I don't mean it as a criticism at all, I just bought my second scs.4dj, and will be using it quite often, so I'm just offering an opinion, even if it didn't get fixed I'd remain a loyal customer (don't tell them I said that haha)

We won't [thumbup] - It will for sure be considered- Thanks fishFOOD

I wonder if it's possible to have some informations stored in MP3 tags.

-i have BPM at every track.

-when I change names of tracks in my music collection, new analyzing is needed and hot cues are deleted :( Could it be possible to have in some id tag or tags stored times of all hot cues? (etc. something like this 0.22.33-1.10.50-3.40.55) And SCS4DJ could write to them, when it is changed. Then we could edit hot cues even without quickgrid...

Maybe it's only my stupid idea, which couldn't be realized.

Sorry for my english, I´m from Czech Republic :D