Gibson Brands Forums

Explorer Pro TV Silver

BaZie

Hi all,

Does anybody know if Epi Explorer Pro TV Silver is already available or not? It seems to me there are some problems, many internet shops say it's only on demand or delivery time is unknown. At least in Europe.

Hi all,

Does anybody know if Epi Explorer Pro TV Silver is already available or not? It seems to me there are some problems, many internet shops say it's only on demand or delivery time is unknown. At least in Europe.

Not sure about their overseas shipping, but I see that Musicians Friend has it available and ready to ship. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/epiphone-limited-edition-explorer-pro-electric-guitar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got a TV silver Limited Edition Explorer this week and it's a super nice axe. Epiphone needs to show Gibson how to start making their Explorers the right way again with chrome covered pick ups and a variety of finishes. Rather than the boring old three colors they'er offered in. Cherry, ebony and classic white. I really like the white binding on the body and neck. I gives this guitar a look of elegants and prestige while at the same time it looks total Bad *** Rock-Roller. I heard that they were going to do a run of these in TV yellow as well. I guess I'll be buying another one then. 10+ Epiphone for doing what Gibson somehow forgot how to do.

Archived