Gibson Brands Forums

Prayers and best wishes for the victims of the tornados

jaxson50

Moore Oklahoma is suffering tonight, 51 dead, many of them children, the death toll will grow. The suppr cell that struck today created winds over 200 mph and stayed on the ground for a very long time, at times it was over a mile wide. Join me in sending prayers to these folks, and hold your loved ones a little tighter tonight.

Moore Oklahoma is suffering tonight, 51 dead, many of them children, the death toll will grow. The suppr cell that struck today created winds over 200 mph and stayed on the ground for a very long time, at times it was over a mile wide. Join me in sending prayers to these folks, and hold your loved ones a little tighter tonight.

+1 It was terrible!! [scared] Tornadoes were all around us, last night, but nothing like what happen

in Moore, today! A grim reminder, what all folks may face, at any time, here in Tornado Alley!

My heartfelt condolences, to the victims, their families, and friends![crying]

CB

+1 It was terrible!! [scared] Tornadoes were all around us, last night, but nothing like what happen

in Moore, today! A grim reminder, what all folks may face, at any time, here in Tornado Alley!

My heartfelt condolences, to the victims, their families, and friends![crying]

CB

Glad you're ok CB, and prayers to all.

TC

That's horrible. We had a really close call with one two years ago and it still bothers me. When a thunderstorm comes I start getting that scared feeling you had when you were a kid.

yea man, me too.. you're in Connecticut right BBP? I'm in Central mass, that storm was about 45/50 miles south of us..

I some friends in OKC, that I've e-mailed (yesterday), and

haven't heard back from. I HOPE "no news is good news" in

this case, and that they're just too busy, or out of town,

etc., and haven't been affected, personally, by this horrendous

event. [unsure] :unsure:

CB

Forgive my ignorance, but why are they still building houses out of wood in these areas? They need brick houses with a safe room in them? A cellar (basement). Surely lives would be saved as it seems to get worse every year.

Forgive my ignorance, but why are they still building houses out of wood in these areas? They need brick houses with a safe room in them? A cellar (basement). Surely lives would be saved as it seems to get worse every year.

Hello!

It took concrete buildings apart as well, so it would be pointless to build houses from bricks, when it`s costs much more. Especially when they are exposed to such huge forces of nature so frequently.

Bence

Archived