Gibson Brands Forums

New terror attack in London UK

STEVIL

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems the man (a serving soldier) was deliberately run down by a car and then two men got out and hacked him to pieces with meat cleavers. It is said that he was beheaded. They stayed at the scene and invited witnesses (while still holding the knives in hands dripping with blood) to film their actions.

The armed Police (Police in the UK are not routinely armed) arrived and both men were shot. Both men are now in hospital being treated for gunshot wounds.

It seems the man (a serving soldier) was deliberately run down by a car and then two men got out and hacked him to pieces with meat cleavers. It is said that he was beheaded. They stayed at the scene and invited witnesses (while still holding the knives in hands dripping with blood) to film their actions.

The armed Police (Police in the UK are not routinely armed) arrived and both men were shot. Both men are now in hospital being treated for gunshot wounds.

I hope they're still alive. They're about to live a life of prison hell.

No, the world is full of people whose culture has not adapted to include playing guitar or guitar music.

Yes, that is an oversimplification, but it says something about some cultures.

If they do not want to become part of the rest of the world, they will not play guitar. If they also believe that the rest of the world should be like them, there will be constant conflict.

m

It may be the new trend in terror attacks, small loosely organized groups connected by twitter or the Internet.But my friends in Britain can rest easy knowing that they are safe from gun crime........being slashed is so much more PC.

I hope they're still alive. They're about to live a life of prison hell.

Well, as much as I wish the perps, their just punishment, I HATE the

thought of wearhousing them, for however long, at Taxpayer's expense!

They should have shot 'em in the head, and been done with it!

Or, done as they did the British soldier...hack them to pieces!

[cursing]

CB

Sickening. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to prevent someone from killing another when they have no concern for their own life.

You can burn them alive and they will care for their lives at least for a few minutes.

I'm curious as to the OP's comment that he's upset that the gov't "let" this happen. I wonder how you arrive at that accusation. From what I could hear from the maniac with the cleaver in the vid, he had a British accent which makes me wonder how long he might have been in the UK. I mean, we have more than our fair share of mentally deficient waste-oids that do heinous sh*t like kill abortion doctors and others in the name of their gods but I don't think anyone figures it's government's fault. To people who might think like the killers do, they're martyrs. To everyone else, they're worthless scum who deserve slow, painful deaths. Terrible incident there today but how is it the gov't's fault? The question is sincere. Please enlighten me.

No, the world is full of people whose culture has not adapted to include playing guitar or guitar music.

Yes, that is an oversimplification, but it says something about some cultures.

If they do not want to become part of the rest of the world, they will not play guitar. If they also believe that the rest of the world should be like them, there will be constant conflict.

m

actually, the dudes had some pretty strong brit accents which leads me to believe they're homegrown. we got lots of fools here in america doin crazy stuff too. mowin people down with automatic weapons no less. plenty of nuts in every culture. even guitar playin nuts. varg vikernes = exhibit A....

It's the governments fault because they've allowed the hate preachers to openly preach against he west. They openly tell their followers to kill the British soldiers and that a non Muslim should be beheaded. When you allow this sort of thing, it's no wonder that some British born people do this stuff.

eg....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psZBaJU_Cvo We allow this!

We have that in every town and city in the UK now and the leaders do nothing about it. They don't want to be a part of our society. They want to take it over.

ISLAM......Coming to a town near you, very soon!!

I was sad to hear it on the radio, but, - somehow - I wasn't surprised...

Why did Europe let this happen at all? Let's grab those guys by their ties who were preaching about the wonderful possibilities of multiculturalism.

I do respect the divesity of people, but there are cultures that cannot live in symbiosis.

Humans seem to never learn. My country was under islam occupation from 1526-1686. The 90% of the country was destoyed!!! Come on, nobody reads the pages of history in Europe anymore?

Bence

Guest Farnsbarns

This is terrible. There are simply no words.

I only hope this is a one off and there aren't hundreds of these people ready to start killing.

Well, the problem is, the west bends over backwards to accommodate the views of those people, but they make no effort to integrate with the society that they or their parents wanted to be a part of. I was reading an article a while ago about an old farmer from Pakistan who wanted to move to the U.K because he had some family here. The guy spoke no English and made it clear that he had no intention of trying to learn, so why would he want to come? I'm sure the free health care and old age pension had no bearing on his desires!

Ian.

P.S Whilst the hospital cares for the wounds of the perpetrators of this monstrous act, it should be remembered that putting salt in the wounds is a very good antiseptic, it worked for Nelson's navy.

Archived