Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone one know the name of this tune & the musician?

merseybeat1963

Actually, it sounds like Paul Kelly, and Aussie folk hero.

Shazam says it's "Take It All" by DM3. Led by a "Dom Mariani":

"Emerging from arguably the world's most isolated capital Perth Western Australia, Dom Mariani is a rock and roll stylist who's career has been a resplendent one in the creative stakes – a songwriting road that has never wavered from excellence..."

http://dommariani.earplugmusic.com/bio

Shazam says it's "Take It All" by DM3. Led by a "Dom Mariani":

"Emerging from arguably the world's most isolated capital Perth Western Australia, Dom Mariani is a rock and roll stylist who's career has been a resplendent one in the creative stakes – a songwriting road that has never wavered from excellence..."

http://dommariani.earplugmusic.com/bio

Thanks Guys

That's the one, Australian guy.

Shazzam is amazing.

yes, digital tools and access to music is amazing.

Call me a Luddite, but I do miss the "hunt" for info, music and instruments of the days of yore...

Almost too easy nowadays.

yes, digital tools and access to music is amazing.

Call me a Luddite, but I do miss the "hunt" for info, music and instruments of the days of yore...

Almost too easy nowadays.

You mean like when Paul and John would get on a cross town bus in Liverpool and go find the guy who knew how to play B7?

You mean like when Paul and John would get on a cross town bus in Liverpool and go find the guy who knew how to play B7?

That's pretty funny. I'm lookin' for that guy, too.

It is almost too easy. Nowadays, there's almost no excuse for anyone, even a 12-string, to be out of tune. Well, almost... [wink]

Archived