Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
citrico

Master Volume and Sample volume issue

I have an issue with the master volume and sample volume they both quit working. I have tried different versions of VDJ and Traktor and still same problem. As far as I can remember they working fine, the only thing I can remember is trying to do this "You can change the SHIFT mode type from HOLD to TOGGLE by hold the left deck “DECK SWITCH” button for 3 seconds and press the “Channel 1 Monitor Cue” button to switch the mode. Default setting is “HOLD” mode (SHIFT is only engaged when you press and hold the button)."

Anyone have troubleshooting Ideas?

Thank you all.

Hello,

i'm using the virtualdj 7.4 and i also have a problem with the sampler/master volume ratio.

My sampler volume is at least twice or even three times louder below the headphones (cue) as on the master.

When i set the sampler volume for example to 30% the sampler volume "killing me in cue/headphones" and is much louder as

the music on the master. But by 30% the sample volume on the master is too quiet.

Next Example

Music play on master with volume 100%

Headphone Volume knob is set = 20%

Sampler Volume knob is set = 80%

When i set the sampler volume knob to 80% is the same result you would turn up the volume on the headphones knob to 80% but the only the

sampler volume is 80% in headphones and the music is constant by headphone volume 20%

Factory reset doesn't help because it is matter if i change the sampler volume with the Sampler Volume knob to 80% or i use the mouse and change the sampler volume to 80%

@all

how you put up that?

Hey DJ MATZIO,

One of the limitations of VDJ LE is that you can't adjust the volume control in the software. If you could then you could balance out the Cue and Main out volume.

So you would have to upgrade to VDJ Pro for that

Thanks

Hey DJ MATZIO,

One of the limitations of VDJ LE is that you can't adjust the volume control in the software. If you could then you could balance out the Cue and Main out volume.

So you would have to upgrade to VDJ Pro for that

Thanks

It's the same with virtual DJ pro

the sampler hurts the ears except if you set the volume of the samples at 1%

but in this case you don't ear them in the master