Gibson Brands Forums

I love my J200 but ....

When you use Photo Booth on an iMac it mirrors your image, so this is not a lefty on the right side it is a righty on the left side.

Next, if you pay attention to the shorts style and the skin, you will see this tat is on a girl.

I just know that once this announcement is posted, a few of you are going to realize the errors of your ways and we can start with the I'd hit thats.

Beautiful tattoo. A guitar is very difficult to ink. I have one myself of my first guitar, a 1929 0-18K and it matters not that I long ago sold the guitar because it is what I learned to play on. The leaf work on this tattoo is very well done. I intensely dislike playing a J-200 just because of their size, but I would be quite happy to have the tattoo anyways.

Open your minds.

And the pickguard is on the wrong side, can I get a refund .. ?

"I dunno what happened. :-k It looked good in the mirror."

Years ago I had an ES-140-3/4 tattooed on my belly.

Now it's a Super 400.

Good 'un Kdaddy

[laugh]

..I intensely dislike playing a J-200 just because of their size, but I would be quite happy to have the tattoo anyways.

I dunno, I think you could get your arms around this one. I'm guessing a 28" waist. Are you a lefty?