Gibson Brands Forums

Check this out on eBay!!

STEVIL

Yeah, and its hard to put someone down because they find beauty in something I don't, so I didn't mean to be put downy about it. I don't know how this one compares money wise for a second hand SG, but I wouldn't give you 500 bux for a dozen of them things!

rct

Yeah, and its hard to put someone down because they find beauty in something I don't, so I didn't mean to be put downy about it. I don't know how this one compares money wise for a second hand SG, but I wouldn't give you 500 bux for a dozen of them things!

rct

Same here, but like you say beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder. [smile]

You guys probably don't like this

TheFool_zps4846462f.jpg

or this either.

Rocky_zps41225ab4.jpg

They're just guitars, they make plenty of them. You can buy them or paint them any color you like. B)

I really like the Clapton SG, the Strat is a no no anyway, as I really don't like them, not so keen on the artwork on it either bit tacky, looks rushed. But I can appreciate good artwork, and The Fool has it in spades imo!

1372514718[/url]' post='1393151']

I really like the Clapton SG, the Strat is a no no anyway, as I really don't like them, not so keen on the artwork on it either bit tacky, looks rushed. But I can appreciate good artwork, and The Fool has it in spades imo!

The Strat was done by George, himself, worth a fortune to the right collector, I'd be more than happy to take it, tacky artwork and all.

The Strat was done by George, himself, worth a fortune to the right collector, I'd be more than happy to take it, tacky artwork and all.

Hadn't realise, but yeah for that alone, worth it all the way! [thumbup]

Archived