Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
STEVIL

Check this out on eBay!!

Yeah, and its hard to put someone down because they find beauty in something I don't, so I didn't mean to be put downy about it. I don't know how this one compares money wise for a second hand SG, but I wouldn't give you 500 bux for a dozen of them things!

rct

I'm pretty traditional when it comes to guitars but I think it's pretty cool. Almost matches a pair of boots I have! B)

Yeah, and its hard to put someone down because they find beauty in something I don't, so I didn't mean to be put downy about it. I don't know how this one compares money wise for a second hand SG, but I wouldn't give you 500 bux for a dozen of them things!

rct

Same here, but like you say beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder. [smile]

You said you were looking for something a bit special in an SG - there ya go!!! [lol]

Ba-ha! I was thinking more in terms of "SG Special"—not "Special Needs SG"!

#-o

I approve of that guitar. I wouldn't buy it, but I approve of it. It's well done, and it matches the snake skin texture on the case.

has one of what ZenKen's having ^_^

It is said to be "Rare".

I should bloody well hope so!

But if it floats your boat...why not?

You guys probably don't like this

TheFool_zps4846462f.jpg

or this either.

Rocky_zps41225ab4.jpg

They're just guitars, they make plenty of them. You can buy them or paint them any color you like. B)

You guys probably don't like this

TheFool_zps4846462f.jpg

or this either.

Rocky_zps41225ab4.jpg

They're just guitars, they make plenty of them. You can buy them or paint them any color you like. B)

I really like the Clapton SG, the Strat is a no no anyway, as I really don't like them, not so keen on the artwork on it either bit tacky, looks rushed. But I can appreciate good artwork, and The Fool has it in spades imo!

1372514718[/url]' post='1393151']

I really like the Clapton SG, the Strat is a no no anyway, as I really don't like them, not so keen on the artwork on it either bit tacky, looks rushed. But I can appreciate good artwork, and The Fool has it in spades imo!

The Strat was done by George, himself, worth a fortune to the right collector, I'd be more than happy to take it, tacky artwork and all.

The Strat was done by George, himself, worth a fortune to the right collector, I'd be more than happy to take it, tacky artwork and all.

Hadn't realise, but yeah for that alone, worth it all the way! [thumbup]