Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cookieman15061

Another Les Paul

I was surfing the used section of guitar stores on line and found this beauty. Made the 30 mile drive with the wife to check it out. It's a 2013 Traditional Lightburst and it didn't take me 5 minutes of playing time to realize this was a keeper.

IMG_2695_zpsf1124d13.jpg

IMG_2689_zps60453518.jpg

IMG_2697_zpse794dc3c.jpg

IMG_2692_zpse595afac.jpg

IMG_2688_zps71958fb1.jpg

Great find! Can't wait to see some more pictures. They also come in Chicago Blue, which is an interesting color. But I love yours the best.

I really like the color. Happy NGD.

Are you gonna do what surfpup sugested and take off the guard? Mine came with the guard and I've never thought of taking it off... :blink:

These are really great guitars. I love mine. I was going to get one like yours but then I got a great price on a honeyburst.

8645581015_feb0da2f26.jpg

Nice. Very light indeed - lemony. I like it. Now get that pickguard off! [biggrin]

Man I am torn about this. It's a beautiful top and the PG off would certainly show that off but part of me likes em on.

Hmmmmmmm.msp_unsure.gif

Man I am torn about this. It's a beautiful top and the PG off would certainly show that off but part of me likes em on.

Hmmmmmmm.msp_unsure.gif

I hear ya, man. Would've been nice if it were left off to begin with and you had the choice. I think it would look great off, but now you got the holes to deal with if you remove it.

I hear ya, man. Would've been nice if it were left off to begin with and you had the choice. I think it would look great off, but now you got the holes to deal with if you remove it.

Exactly.......

msp_thumbup.gif

Exactly.......

msp_thumbup.gif

Of course, I'd still take it off, but I'm a nut for going commando whenever possible! [flapper]