Gibson Brands Forums

Awaiting the Little Brown Truck

Probably a day, perhaps two, away from the SJ-200 arriving. Sold the HD-28. Fighting a flaming bad tooth-ache - probably need a root canal - my wife would say its my pennance. [confused] Can't wait - I'll probably have to wait until the weekend to start strumming out some John Denver tunes, and then I can share what a cool acquisition this was.

Probably a day, perhaps two, away from the SJ-200 arriving. Sold the HD-28. Fighting a flaming bad tooth-ache - probably need a root canal - my wife would say its my pennance. [confused]

Don't mess with oral infections Dan,

Really bad stuff for the heart & valves. While you're waiting on the Git, get it fixed pronto so's ya can enjoy the arrival. Amazing how bad a tooth abscess can hurt. Blinding & I've felt some major pain before, but it impressed me!!

Aster

Congrats on the SJ-200!

The worse pain I have ever felt was from a bad tooth. I remember biting down when it was already sore and having to scream into a pillow. If I had had a gun, I would have used it on myself. [scared]

Get the tooth fixed. Even if it's a root canal, they are really not a big deal. They kill the root and the procedure is painless. I even had one down without painkillers.

Mama always said, "Good things come to one that waits". Can't tell the story without a picture of the guitar... just can't. I'll get the tracking number tomorow morning from Lawrence. Been in non stop pain from an infection in my jaw anyway, so the NGD enjoyment would be dulled. Timing just ain't good.

Dan,

Not to argue with your Mamma's saying, BUT IT DON'T APPLY WITH GETTING THAT ABSCESSED TOOTH TAKEN CARE OF!!! Nothing GOOD will come of that. Been there, done that and got my butt spanked from it. I'm the 1st to admit waiting on getting my infected wisdom teeth removed so's I could get a clients new theater done. I waited an extra week, and even on strong antibiotics, had a 3 week long recovery from a jawbone infection. That was really dumb on my part, and esp. when they weren't that grateful that I got it done for their party or the massive pain I was working with. NEVER will I do that again for anything. Health comes 1st, the rest when it can be done.

Hope you can get feeling better quick.

Aster