Gibson Brands Forums

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY

moparguy

Zimmerman is not a government official. So where does profiling come in?

Profiling came in when Zimmerman thought that Martin looked suspicious- black and wearing a hoody. Had he been white wearing a pink knit shirt, Zimmerman might not have given him a second thought.

My worthless two cents on the topic........

He was not found "innocent".

He was found "Not Guilty"........I believe it gets worded that way for a reason. All that says is that there was not enough evidence to find him guilty but does not declare him innocent.

Sadly there will only ever be two people who know the entire story and one of those is not around any more.

I would not have wanted to be a juror on this case.

NHTom

George Zimmerman was beaten and threatened with death. He shot the 17 year old young man when he was getting his head bashed into the concrete.

My link

Yet, he never identified himself as a neighborhood watch, his admission in trial.

Can you believe how stupid this guy is? have a nice rest of your life GZ.

Go out and follow a male teenager, at dark, confront him all the while not identifying yourself or what your intentions are, see what happens.

Zimmerman created the entire situation, then ended up in a position were had to defend himself.

Remember, he was found not guilty because there was reasonable doubt, not because he is innocent, the dead guy did not get to tell his side of the story.

This guy is a shame to gun owners, like Neo (former member here) said, if you there is a place or situation ahead of you when you think you may need your gun turn around and head the other way if you can. Zimmerman did the opposite.

This guy is a shame to gun owners, like Neo (former member here) said, if you there is a place or situation ahead of you when you think you may need your gun turn around and head the other way if you can. Zimmerman did the opposite.

And this is the heart of the stand your ground law. It allows for these situations to happen and then gives the person that escalated it a way out.

Still confused why this law did not apply to Marissa Alexander. Was she supposed to shoot her abuser instead of firing that warning shot? Could she then invoke stand your ground?

1070098_532246666824972_1939067050_n.jpg

Thats ok cause the 6 jurors that were there saw less than everyone online and in the world and with this new way of law we can have you guilty and have re-trials untill we get the verdict we want.....is there any real reason for trials anymore?

I agree with everyone so far. Zimmerman isn't a saint, Trevon should have just walked away, think twice before you pack a piece with you. I have actually been in a situation where I was armed and my wife and myself were attacked by a deranged person armed with a club, the guy ran out of the forest and just attacked us while we were camping.I could have shoot him, but, I have been trained. I knew the consequences of taking another life would be great. So we fought for control of the club when I disarmed him he promised to return with a gun, we packed up and left, reported it to a Sheriff. Had I used my firearm I would have been justified, but the legal battle would have broken me. Being an armed citizen is more then just buying a gun and knowing how to use it. It is more important to know the law and the legal responsibility that comes with lethal force I would not trade places with either party in this case..

I agree with everyone so far. Zimmerman isn't a saint, Trevon should have just walked away, think twice before you pack a piece with you. I have actually been in a situation where I was armed and my wife and myself were attacked by a deranged person armed with a club, the guy ran out of the forest and just attacked us while we were camping.I could have shoot him, but, I have been trained. I knew the consequences of taking another life would be great. So we fought for control of the club when I disarmed him he promised to return with a gun, we packed up and left, reported it to a Sheriff. Had I used my firearm I would have been justified, but the legal battle would have broken me. Being an armed citizen is more then just buying a gun and knowing how to use it. It is more important to know the law and the legal responsibility that comes with lethal force I would not trade places with either party in this case..

No Zimmerman wasn't a saint nor was Treyvon Martin. People seem to forget that Treyvon also got into trouble as well.

I think the whole thing is fake and our government is doing something relly sneaky while we all watch the trial with drool on our chins.

Who cares about one kid getting killed by one man? I don't. It happens here in Houston all the time, it happens everyonere daily. This sort of exposure/sensationalization is retarded.

Where is my tax money going? Where are our troops and why are they there? What is in the food we eat? Whole towns dying because of chemichals being buried by multynationals....and this stupid little trial gets all the attention? Nice work (gvernment run) media!

I think the whole thing is fake and our government is doing something relly sneaky while we all watch the trial with drool on our chins.

Who cares about one kid getting killed by one man? I don't. It happens here in Houston all the time, it happens everyonere daily. This sort of exposure/sensationalization is retarded.

Where is my tax money going? Where are our troops and why are they there? What is in the food we eat? Whole towns dying because of chemichals being buried by multynationals....and this stupid little trial gets all the attention? Nice work (gvernment run) media!

Very true! Not to mention war torn countries where thousands die and no one cares :/

No Zimmerman wasn't a saint nor was Treyvon Martin. People seem to forget that Treyvon also got into trouble as well.

The jury has found GZ not guilty.

That's it.Justice has been served.

Now all the armchair lawyers and sh#tdisturbers should just shut up

and not create more controversy and fuel for hatred.

1373843792[/url]' post='1399277']

Our 24/7 new media makes cases that 30 years ago would have been local stories into national headline news. Government wage and neglect of their duty should be front and center. The 35 million dollar military base in Afghanistan that has never been used and nobody wants?That story came out last week and quickly went away. Out Pentagon purchasing Russian built helicopters to five to the Afghanistan army? That is another story that has been buried. Our FDA is a joke, FICA could careless how many people get ripped off everyday by investment frauds.

Archived