Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Uilton

MASTER OUT SOUND VERY LOW.

PLEASE HELP ME! I HAVE A DJC4 , BUT, MASTER OUT HAVE A SOUND VERY VERY LOW! I NEED INCREASE VOLUME GAIN AT MAX AND ALSO

MIXER GAIN. THIS IS A DEFECT???

PLEASE HELP ME! I HAVE A DJC4 , BUT, MASTER OUT HAVE A SOUND VERY VERY LOW! I NEED INCREASE VOLUME GAIN AT MAX AND ALSO

MIXER GAIN. THIS IS A DEFECT???

Test the device using the Core Audio Midi Setting in your MAC... (See attached Image)

post-53699-018781600 1375460497_thumb.png

If the output sounds fine here when passing audio directly, then something may need to be corrected in your Traktor Audio Settings. You can also try testing the master output using the Virtual DJ LE that came with your DJC.4...

Test the device using the Core Audio Midi Setting in your MAC... (See attached Image)

post-53699-018781600 1375460497_thumb.png

If the output sounds fine here when passing audio directly, then something may need to be corrected in your Traktor Audio Settings. You can also try testing the master output using the Virtual DJ LE that came with your DJC.4...

Hello Man! Sorry for the lag of the response!

I am unable to change the volume controls!

Hello,

1. What are you connecting your DJC.4 to... Mixers,home speakers, clubs etc

2. Does the unit sound OK through the headphones and is the output clean sounding meaning no distortion?

I know that the DJC.4 is USB bus powered and does not have as loud output because it is a bus powered device. So the best thing is to raise the volume on your external mixer so that you don't have the DJC.4 maxed on output and you are able to control the main outs.

From the sound of it, it seems your DJC.4 output is ok but it is lower than a regular A/C powered DJ mixer that you are use to. So basically you must get the gain raised on the mixer or speakers and not fully max out on the DJC.4 or you have no headroom.

Thanks,

My other controller was a Numark (MIXTRACK PRO), and the volume was very good!! My friend has a Pioneer (DDJ ERGO) which also has very loud sound. When I turn at the mixer I have to leave the gain at most, and yet the sound does not equal to the Numark or Pioneer!!!

Hello,

I have not used those controllers but I do know the DJC.4 is doing alot more than those controllers. For instance it has 4 true analog inputs so as you can imagine you can only do so much with USB powered device. So at the moment I think you have verified that you need to up the gain on the input source you are connected the DJC.4 to