Gibson Brands Forums

Just not sure what to invest in...

RunningDownTheR

I may have to put that to a "Blues" melody using my A or D harmonica! Believe it or not, hunt is still on now as I type. I've an agreed upon price on a beauty and now the dealer has to help me find the one with the right attributes! msp_biggrin.gifmsp_flapper.gif

RDTR, you started a thread here back in August which described in great detail your road trip to AL, which ended your quest for "the one". You stated you purchased a new J45 TV at that time, loved it and brought it home with you. What happened to that one?

RDTR, you started a thread here back in August which described in great detail your road trip to AL, which ended your quest for "the one". You stated you purchased a new J45 TV at that time, loved it and brought it home with you. What happened to that one?

So this explains why the 45 TV wasn't mentioned it's gettin' interesting.

Btw. - I can't control my writing-box at the moment. It took me 5 attemptsto get this post through.

Even had to copy it over.

Am I the only one ?

My quest is endless!

My quest...ion is unanswered. What happened to the Holy Grail J45 TV you purchased three months ago. You regaled us with every detail of your quest, including food and hotel info. You told us about the free stuff you got. You told us you were sandbagged by the salesman but purchased the J45Tv with no regrets. Now, it seems you are about to pull the trigger on your real Holy Grail this week. I'm confused. This is taking too much mental effort. Pictures or it didn't happen. Maybe holding a copy of a dated newspaper.

My quest...ion is unanswered. What happened to the Holy Grail J45 TV you purchased three months ago. You regaled us with every detail of your quest, including food and hotel info. You told us about the free stuff you got. You told us you were sandbagged by the salesman but purchased the J45Tv with no regrets. Now, it seems you are about to pull the trigger on your real Holy Grail this week. I'm confused. This is taking too much mental effort. Pictures or it didn't happen. Maybe holding a copy of a dated newspaper.

Dude, take a chill pill.

Archived