Gibson Brands Forums

lucile

harleybluesman

just got a gift from my love, she give me a brand new epiphone 'bb king' lucile. man what a guitar.its play so lovely, the fretboard plays so quick, end the sound its so ......... there are no words that can explain what i hear when i play lucile. thaks love, and thanks epiphone for this wonderfull, beautifull guitar. you both stole my heart,

just got a gift from my love, she give me a brand new epiphone 'bb king' lucile. man what a guitar.its play so lovely, the fretboard plays so quick, end the sound its so ......... there are no words that can explain what i hear when i play lucile. thaks love, and thanks epiphone for this wonderfull, beautifull guitar. you both stole my heart,

Congrats! Now play it like you stole it. [thumbup]

Yeah, I was gonna say the hell with the guitar, nice as it is and well as it apparently fits you and your pickin' - but keep hold of that woman for sure.

And I definitely second the need, not preference, for a hard case - and similar care for the lady.

m

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice guitar ! Does BB King's fingers comes with it..? lolll [rolleyes]

Hey big norm, no that was no option. The guitar is great, and for what i think every musician has his own way of playing and thats what's count never try to sound as another, you can come close but never be the same. bb king has his own soul he put into his playing, so you can play the notes perfect but we all miss that soul of bb greetz bluesman

Nice guitar! I have thought about getting one several times.

to jcwillow777. All i'll can say, go to the store spend some time on playing this one, and i'm sure thats its gonna be a new item in your collection. Because this is a real fantastic guitar, the more i'll play lucille, the more i'll love her

my guitars:lp standard

ES339 pro

lucille

fender strat

greetz

bluesman

Archived