Gibson Brands Forums

How old are you Hound dogs????

onewilyfool

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clarify...this poll is asking your CHRONOLOGICAL age not your "second childhood" age........please don't put down the age of your liver or prostate.......Let's get a cross-section of the age groups that play Gibson's in this forum.

Hmmm... this was a clarification of high importance for me. Personally, I seem to got stuck to my early twenties, and as musician I am some kind of an experienced beginner [biggrin]

This year, I will be 570.

I have been learning guitar since I was 8, and it is getting there......hard to learn though, but everyone says to keep trying.

BluesKing777.

You must have your 10,000 hours in by now. Just give up.

If ya'd asked a coupla weeks ago, I coulda shaded a younger bubble, but alas...I'm officially in the second half of the first decade in my second half-century.

!!!!

I recently read a quote attributed to Victor Hugo, along the lines of: "Your forties are the old age of your childhood; your fifties are the childhood of your old age."

Works for me...

I am in my mid-60s and if Gracie was right and you are only as pretty as you feel I must be one ugly mother

That was a line written by the short-lived Airplane drummer Joey Covington, actually (not Gracie).

Intriguing song, tho - Jack,Jorma,Santana et al jamming for 20 mins - then lyrics added later, cut down to 4 mins et voila - an album track...

The other night a friend of mine noted that you know you are old when you sit around comparing arrest records and FBI files to see who can claim the bragging rights for mine is bigger than yours.

damn! we Canadians miss out on all the good stuff!

That was a line written by the short-lived Airplane drummer Joey Covington, actually (not Gracie).

Intriguing song, tho - Jack,Jorma,Santana et al jamming for 20 mins - then lyrics added later, cut down to 4 mins et voila - an album track...

Actually I was and am still not nuts about that song. The post Dryden LP covers though were a lot of fun. I miss the traditional Thanksgiving shows.

Archived