Gibson Brands Forums

Need your spiritual support today and next few days

MR GIBS

...by the way I dont play Martins. Not that I dont like Martins.

I play only Gibsons.

Love Gibson guitars!!!

Well that thought alone will help you get better faster!! [biggrin]

Hope the surg. went well and you are as comfortable as possible MG.

Aster

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krasi, you're a physician but work as a medical supply representative?

Your friend, Bob

DR, the pay may be better and you don't have all the Med. Liability ins. costs or the Med. ins. forms to fill out for patients too!! [biggrin]

We're still thinking about you Gibbs!!

Aster

Krasi, you're a physician but work as a medical supply representative?

So confused!

The pay is MUCH better - that's the reason.

Unlike the USA and the western counrries in Bulgaria physicians are nor well payed.

I am a lucky one to work as a med rep for BOIRON.

If I was a GP or if I worked as a doctor in some hospital with my speciality "lnternal medicine" I would never have the money and the energy to buy and play Gibson acoustics (in Bulgaria)

I am out of the operating room.. Still feel dizzi of the anesthetic...

Wayting for the doctor to tell me when I'll beadle to play...

My left hand fingers tingle severe otf the anesttetic

Wiill write much more when I wake up 100%

Krassi, hacked into your medical recorded and surgery report. They had to use pins. Colossi bone pins. You'll be fine!

Seriously, broke my fretting ring finger 6 years ago. Fell running and hand hit first so it bent all the way backwards. Occupational Therapy sessions -4 a week apart. Then, I just made sure I played the guitar and made sur my left finger could do everything (range of motion, strength) the right ring finger could do. At the time, I was already over the hill, but recovery was speedier than I expected. You might just be singing in London though in a couple of weeks. But, as you know, every case is different! Good Luck Good Friend!

Hi there, over the ocean!

I am writing to you from the Clinic of arthroscopy in the National Millitary Medical Institute-7th floor.

I am sitting in the hospital room, firmly bandaged and writing to you only with my right hand. The anestetic almost methabolised. Feel like I have a medium-severe hangover after (let's say) 600ml of whiskey last night... Still dont feel almost my left hand because of the lydocain blocking injectiions arround the nerve plexus in the left neck region. The fingers of the operated hand still chilling...

Sutures will be removed after 12 days. Perhaps I will be able to pick the J35 on the 23 of september... May be I really will not be able to play 100% my guitar lines on the 29 this month in London... But this I will know afterI start moving this left hand of mine on the 23 of sept.

Well, now some good news: I have some expencive titanium bolts and some titanium anchor plate implanted and this construction will remain in my body till I die (and after that event). So you can call me "TITANIK" eusa_dance.gif

I can even tatoo this name on my left shoulder. (never tatooed my skin until now - may be this is a good occasion to embellish?)

Sending report 18.50 local time.

Hi there, over the ocean!

I am writing to you from the Clinic of arthroscopy in the National Millitary Medical Institute-7th floor.

I am sitting in the hospital room, firmly bandaged and writing to you only with my right hand. The anestetic almost methabolised. Feel like I have a medium-severe hangover after (let's say) 600ml of whiskey last night... Still dont feel almost my left hand because of the lydocain blocking injectiions arround the nerve plexus in the left neck region. The fingers of the operated hand still chilling...

Sutures will be removed after 12 days. Perhaps I will be able to pick the J35 on the 23 of september... May be I really will not be able to play 100% my guitar lines on the 29 this month in London... But this I will know afterI start moving this left hand of mine on the 23 of sept.

Well, now some good news: I have some expencive titanium bolts and some titanium anchor plate implanted and this construction will remain in my body till I die (and after that event). So you can call me "TITANIK" eusa_dance.gif

I can even tatoo this name on my left shoulder. (never tatooed my skin until now - may be this is a good occasion to embellish?)

Sending report 18.50 local time.

Well, maybe NOW I can step in for your guitar playing in London....sorry... my singing still sucks.

Glad you're home and in no pain. . B)

And another vote for not pushing it..

They will remove my stitches on the 23.09.

12 days after the surgery.

And this will be the first day I will have to push.

Because the London concert is on the 29.09.

If I want to play something there I'll have to push a bit...msp_sneaky.gif

Archived