Gibson Brands Forums

aura ellipse

bamapsych

I was playing live and in between songs moved to change the blend on the aura ellipse when I noticed the battery light flashing. I don't have the manual and don't know what it means. I know a solid light means the battery needs replacement but I don't know what the flashing light means. Anyone experience this before?

The light flashing occasionally means you have the input trim set about right; flashing a lot means you may want to crank the input down a bit. The manual -- which you can find online (use Google or just go to Fishman's site and have a look around) -- explains how.

-- Bob R

It would be nice if they put that in the manual. It says nothing about a flashing light, so I figured it wasn't related to the battery. I'm kind of annoyed BC I just have a couple weeks on these strings and now will have to put new ones on to change the battery. Lesson learned: change battery with the strings.

It would be nice if they put that in the manual. It says nothing about a flashing light, so I figured it wasn't related to the battery. I'm kind of annoyed BC I just have a couple weeks on these strings and now will have to put new ones on to change the battery. Lesson learned: change battery with the strings.

You don't have to change strings. Just put a capo mid-neck or so, loosen the strings enough to pull the bridge pins, change battery, string 'er up again.

Archived