Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Pictures

BlackHawk233

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey BlackHawk....What do you make of your Studio... I bought one a few weeks ago.... I cant seem to put it down..

They have been posted before but I will post them again...

Come guys lets see the Lesters!!

chess002.jpg

chess003.jpg

chess005.jpg

chess007.jpg

chess010.jpg

chess011.jpg

chess012.jpg

chess013.jpg

chess018.jpg

chess023.jpg

chess015.jpg

chess029.jpg

chess030.jpg

chess032.jpg

chess033.jpg

chess038.jpg

chess045.jpg

chess049.jpg

chess050.jpg

Merry Xmas,

Flight959

On this board' date=' EVERY thread is a Les Paul Picture thread. [/quote']

+1

Well to the best of my ability' date=' I cannot find a Les Paul picture thread... [/quote']

well...here's some that you may have overlooked just briefly sifting through topics +:-@

http://forums.gibson.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=9474

http://forums.gibson.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=6575

http://forums.gibson.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=9643

kubog' date=' how does that 57 goldtop play.

i really like the darkback one, it looks amazing.

saving up for a R0 though so i probbably wont get a 57 anytime soon[/quote']

Man, that goldtop rocks as hell. I believe its true that Japanese get best guitars, this guitar plays the best of all I´ve ever played on. Which darkback you mean? Buy 57 man those chunky necks are awesome.

its the 57 goldtop but you can get the lighter back like you have or you can get it in darkback.

if you go on the gibson custom website it has it listed as an option.

i'm now looking at a 57 custom 3 pu with bigsby, a R0, a R9, 57 Goldtop Darkback, a Slash Custom Signature, or possibly a sg standard vos with maestro.

lots to look at and try. it'll take me a while to get the money. once i have the money for an R9/R0 then i'll start trying them out.

if i get an R0, 57 goldtop, R9, or an sg standard i'll probbably put 57 classics in it

Wow... Just WOW.... All of your guitars are just amazing...Every single one showing the true beauty of the Les Paul

Flight959, The guitar is just incredible...I love the Variety of sounds I can get and the tone... I must say that bringing this one home after trying it out at guitar center (had it on layaway), it just sounded better...

Hey just while talking about my VM.... The pickups are not the alnico's Correct? I hear both Burstbucker and BB pro's? What I can tell is they sound so amazing.. I can get 80's Metallica to modern System of a down to Classic GNR. Also I plan on my next paul to be an old LP... Any suggestions on what would be a great playing/Looking classic LP... I love the 57's through 59's especially the gold tops...

Merry Christmas and once again every one of your guitars are just jaw dropping amazing...

Archived