Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Pictures

BlackHawk233

Kubog:

It's really amazing to see that you also have a Standard Faded and a 1988 Les Paul' date=' just like me. Stange, haha...

How do you like your '88? My '88 Standard also has an ebony fretboard, it's a great sounding rock machine that plays great. I'm very curious about yours, since I haven't spoken someone with a comparable Les Paul from the same year before....

I think those 80's Customs/Standards are one of the greatest LP rock machines, especially those with the ebony boards.[/quote']

I think this is a misunderstanding "fingers galore" has 88 Custom and Std Faded. Cheers :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks' date=' but there are much nicer collections lurking on this forum. You just haven't seen or heard about them.[/quote']

Here are some of my Historics:

Les_Paul_Poster_Final_Final_Red_2_copy.jpg

What did I tell you, Slinger?!?!?

BTW, welcome Frank. Nice to see some familiar "faces" from MLP. Way to make a splash with your first post.

What did I tell you' date=' Slinger?!?!?[/quote']

Yeah, when I saw that guy's post I figured you would say THAT hahaha

By the way, I know this guy's collection from the mylespaul.com, I just never thought we would "meet up" like that. I always wonder what those guys do for living and I always end up resolving that they don't exist. It's just Gibson marketing.

But I still back up your collection AND your collection pictures, Junkie. We have similar tastes when it comes to LPs and you can shoot (photograph) like hell!!!! And the numbers of guitars you own is bearable to my envy hahahha

Sorry about my english. Again!

Regards

What did I tell you' date=' Slinger?!?!?

BTW, welcome Frank. Nice to see some familiar "faces" from MLP. Way to make a splash with your first post.[/quote']

You are sick (in good way) Congrats =D>

Thanks for the picture Pinefd' date=' I think I just soiled myself.[/quote']

Yeah' date=' when I saw that guy's post I figured you would say THAT hahaha

By the way, I know this guy's collection from the mylespaul.com, I just never thought we would "meet up" like that. I always wonder what those guys do for living and I always end up resolving that they don't exist. It's just Gibson marketing.

But I still back up your collection AND your collection pictures, Junkie. We have similar tastes when it comes to LPs and you can shoot (photograph) like hell!!!! And the numbers of guitars you own is bearable to my envy hahahha

Regards[/quote']

Thanks for the nice comments, guys!

And Guitar Slinger, yes there is a Santa Claus...I mean, yes I really do exist, and I'm not just a Gibson Marketing creation... although I am pretty friendly with some of the folks there. I've been collecting now for about 5 years. And what does someone like me do for a living? Well, I certainly couldn't afford to buy all these guitars on a musician's salary (most musicians, that is)...and if you ever heard me play, you'd know why I decided not to pursue a career in music, but instead, entered the corporate world. Don't get me wrong, like many here, I would have loved to make a living in music, but also like many here, I would have starved trying.

Frank

But I still back up your collection AND your collection pictures' date=' Junkie. We have similar tastes when it comes to LPs and you can shoot (photograph) like hell!!!! And the numbers of guitars you own is bearable to my envy hahahha

[/quote']

That's only my Les Pauls. =D>

I do own a few other Gibsons (not that many more) and some non Gibson guitars as well. I don't have many "glamour shots" of the other makes though.

By the way, I never noticed anything wrong with your english.

BTW' date=' here are some larger shots of a few of my guitars:

[img']http://www.mylespaul.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_8905_900_3.jpg[/img]

The first Lemon Burst/Ice Tea (correct me if I'm wrong, please) that really got me GASing!!!

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against guys who own several great guitars, actually I admire you guys. Actually, it means nothing to me. The fact that you are a friendly guy (well, you seem to be) is everything I need to have a nice conversation here =)

And don't worry about you playing. Wether you kick *** or not, you'll probably never think it's enough - we should have a name for that too, just like GAS.

That's only my Les Pauls. =D>

I do own a few other Gibsons (not that many more) and some non Gibson guitars as well. I don't have many "glamour shots" of the other makes though.

By the way' date=' I never noticed anything wrong with your english.[/quote']

Those are only the LPs??? Ok, I hate you now - just joking.

Anyway, I still think you get awesome pictures =)

And this thread is just as amazing as the SG pictures Thread. Every single guitar has it's magic. And it does not look to be getting colder...

Archived