Gibson Brands Forums

Tedeschi Trucks Band

Guest Farnsbarns

I saw them a couple of years ago here in St. Louis, KILLER show. They were really featuring Susan on that show, and that AIN'T A BAD THANG.

Besides the fact she wails on vocals, she's no slouch on guitar either.

Haven't had the pleasure of seeing them live, but I've seen them on Palladia, among other channels, doing their own thing. There are some who truly believe that Derek is Duane reincarnated. He do play slide quite well... And as said, Susan's no slouch either. Enjoy.

Hopefully gonna get some comps to see this outfit at the albert hall...

If you get any extras let me know ! [thumbup] I Like him and his good lady since I saw him on the BB KIng at Albert Hall show when he blew everybody else right off the stage !

had the pleasure of seeing them this past saturday in cincinnati,oh. Was a song late getting to my seat and it was crazy. People dancing in the aisles, making out, didn't make it to my seat until halfway thru the show. Susan is just a sweetheart. Little bitty thing, smiling all the time, squeaky little voice when she talks,but man can that girl sing...and has a great stage presence about her when she does so. Derek, pretty much just maintained a side profile, looking down at his guitar, shredding. Great show. 11 piece with horns, great backup vocals.. excellent show. I'd see 'em again if the chance comes up.

If you get any extras let me know ! [thumbup] I Like him and his good lady since I saw him on the BB KIng at Albert Hall show when he blew everybody else right off the stage !

they played this song, different bassist with them this time. And as in this video, this was the song where Derek loosened up a little bit and started looking at the crowd, smiling, enjoying those enjoying his talent. Up till then he was pretty much business all night on that 'git. These guys probably gonna wind up like The Dead, Pfish, with a cult-like following. Definitely give em a shot if you get the chance.

Archived