Gibson Brands Forums

another run of classic customs?

manny

The local Long and Mcquade is advertising them again. Is there another run? Ebony only?

Nope,, I don't think so. If you follow your link you will find that every province is "Currently out of Stock".

Unless it's NOS I haven't heard about another run.

They have only the one Classic Custom. It's a B-stock as it's had a neck repair.(Hit the "B-Stock" button on the top right , above the pic of the CC on the L&M site).

I don't see a "B-Stock" button... how much was it going for ? maybe it sold

Did you buy it KB? [biggrin]

I don't see a "B-Stock" button... how much was it going for ?

Click on the link in post #1; scroll below the picture of the LPCC and there is a description.

Three tabs are above the (default setting) description; Description; Reviews; B-Stock.

$1,572.50

P.

The thing about this is that it is Canadian market. Any time I have dealt with Long and Mac they are very helpful however if it is not a " standard " item ( IE SG standard,Les Paul standards,les Paul R0to9 series etc etc)they won't get many of them from gibson.....for example the Pete townshend 50th anniversary..if Gibson made 400, the Canadian market may get ..what 5 or 10 of them if lucky.

The thing about this is that it is Canadian market. Any time I have dealt with Long and Mac they are very helpful however if it is not a " standard " item ( IE SG standard,Les Paul standards,les Paul R0to9 series etc etc)they won't get many of them from gibson.....for example the Pete townshend 50th anniversary..if Gibson made 400, the Canadian market may get ..what 5 or 10 of them if lucky.

Exactly.....Long And Mcquade told me that only 10 of the 50th Anniversary SG standard 24's were aquired by them chain wide for all of Canada.......

Archived