Gibson Brands Forums

Robot guitar

twang88

is it possible that i am the only one to have one of these guitars and is it possible that i am the only one having these problems, still unable to find battery in the uk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry... just not the busiest of forums. I have one of these... I suggest trying Emergency Charge mode....

http://www.gibson.com/robotguitar/robot-guitar-manual.pdf

It's on Page 52 of the guide.

The batteries do wear out, just like any rechargeable battery does. UK sources I'm not sure, but I know Tronical sells direct to Europe.

http://store.tronical-components.eu/battery-pack-gen-i-for-gibson/

Gibson USA has them, but that may be the less likely option.

Hi Guys

Thanks for the reply's, but after trying all the items in the manual, I think in (theory) it may be possible to get one battery pack made, I now have no lights and I even wrote to gibson again but they do not reply,

kind of ***** me off, and puts me of gibson altogether, and Gibson do not have any battery's in there store. hmmmm makes me think that I have an electric donkey on my hands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thats not really the point is it, If your car had no petrol would you still use it even though you had to push it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I know someone who can make me one, thats the battery not the car, and gibson if you are reading this how about a reply !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thats not really the point is it, If your car had no petrol would you still use it even though you had to push it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I know someone who can make me one, thats the battery not the car, and gibson if you are reading this how about a reply !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a remarkable difference, however. Your guitar is played by you or another human person, not by an electric tuning gear, isn't it? How about all the guitar players tuning their guitars by hand? Playing is the very fun, and setting up, adjustments and tuning are inevitably required means to an end. Just my opinion...

Archived