Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
seanp33

For all you playboys out there . . .

I do like Steve Stevens with his solo work and with Billy Idol, but always had a shoddy reputation for acoustics, playing Ovations and Taylors, not surprised he got rid of this one.

Playboy emblems... a one stop shop to leave no one at all in any doubt whatsoever that yer taste is muck!

Sorry fella, I'd rather have no guitar than one with any sort of Playboy moniker on it. I'd be hard pressed to hate it more.

Playboy emblems... a one stop shop to leave no one at all in any doubt whatsoever that yer taste is muck!

Sorry fella, I'd rather have no guitar than one with any sort of Playboy moniker on it. I'd be hard pressed to hate it more.

+1

Well, you could change the name to "Prayboy" and use if for worship songs....just saying.....If it was made in asia, they might pronounce it this way anyway???

You might as well get "Oh Jesus.." as that's what everyone would be thinking.... :D

Wouldnt get so worked up about it boys, he used to be in a band called Atomic Playboys after he left Billy, just a bit of branding ...

Wouldnt get so worked up about it boys, he used to be in a band called Atomic Playboys after he left Billy, just a bit of branding ...

Yes, but you can't make chicken soup out of chicken sh*t and having a playboy emblem inlaid on yer guitar is most certainly not chicken soup.

Yes, but you can't make chicken soup out of chicken sh*t and having a playboy emblem inlaid on yer guitar is most certainly not chicken soup.

Consider it one of those instant chicken soups in a cup ..

Apparently someone liked it because its gone now. Different strokes for different folks I guess. I don't think I would have that on my guitar either but then again, if I was in his shoes, I might have done some type of branding/self promotion like that too.