big muff bass pedal

strings

foo fighters dvd

art supplies

guitar magazine

cds- Tool - "10,000 days" and A perfect circle - "13th step"

30$ @ sweetwater

and for once i actually treated myself to a couple things

Cd's-My bloody Valentine: "Loveless", Local H - "As good as Dead", Temple of the dog -self-titled

Sony Acid 7 music editing studio (got it for 40 bucks w/ rebate)

So go ahead and show off all your booty!

So happy Holiday's, Christmas, Hanukkah, New year, Festivus (sorry if i left anyone out!)

Very nice. Nothing much music-wise for me other than CUBASE 4 for recording, which I love. Our big present to ourselves is we refinanced our mortgage (4.75% over 15 years), which is going to save us over 100K. I know it's not that exciting but when I start seeing the benefit of that move in a few years I'll go Gibson nuts!!!

Very nice. Nothing much music-wise for me other than CUBASE 4 for recording' date=' which I love. Our big present to ourselves is we refinanced our mortgage (4.75% over 15 years), which is going to save us over [b']100K. That's a pretty penny! Congrats![/b] I know it's not that exciting but when I start seeing the benefit of that move in a few years I'll go Gibson nuts!!!

I'm sure Gibson will be happy that you made that move :-k/ :-k

We did better than I had hoped just a few months ago. We managed to contribute more than the full amount necessary to our 2 music scholarship funds in order to keep them working for another year. That's 2 more young musicians we've been able to help towards their degree/future. If the business moves we've made in the last few months work out as we hope they will, the scholarships will be secure on a year to year basis until they're fully endowed.

And our Daughter and her family surprised us yesterday afternoon by driving down from Eugene, through a fairly nasty winter storm, so we could share Christmas Eve together. That was huge to Gramma. And, as you might suspect, anything that makes Gramma happy...=D>

I didn't do too bad =D>

big muff bass pedal

and for once i actually treated myself to a couple things

Cd's-My bloody Valentine: "Loveless"' date=' Local H - "As good as Dead", Temple of the dog -self-titled

Sony Acid 7 music editing studio (got it for 40 bucks w/ rebate)

So go ahead and show off all your booty!

So happy Holiday's, Christmas, Hanukkah, New year, Festivus (sorry if i left anyone out!)[/quote']

Woo! EHX rocks :)

Great cd's too, 'Loveless' is friggin killer, as well as Temple Of The Dog :)

I got the one thing I wanted most, a TC Electronix vocal processor I've wanted since my boss told me about it :) Bunch of nicer shirts which I need. I'm a happy camper :)

We did better than I had hoped just a few months ago. We managed to contribute more than the full amount necessary to our 2 music scholarship funds in order to keep them working for another year. That's 2 more young musicians we've been able to help towards their degree/future. If the business moves we've made in the last few months work out as we hope they will' date=' the scholarships will be secure on a year to year basis until they're fully endowed.

And our Daughter and her family surprised us yesterday afternoon by driving down from Eugene, through a fairly nasty winter storm, so we could share Christmas Eve together. That was huge to Gramma. And, as you might suspect, anything that makes Gramma happy...=D>

[/quote']

That's great and you deserve a big thanks for your efforts! You are the true meaning of Christmas and beyond...

That's great and you deserve a big thanks for your efforts! You are the true meaning of Christmas and beyond...

Thank you for your kind thoughts, Rocketman, but to be perfectly honest, I feel as if the scholarships are the very least I can do to thank my Parents for what they did during their lifetimes, and to continue in their tradition of giving. The feelings we experience, Gramma and I, when we have the opportunity to meet our students and congratulate them on their accomplishments; the open gratitude and appreciation they invariably express are priceless and unforgettable. I gotta tell ya, no better a musician than I turned out to be, this is a much better thing I'm doing than to spend my money on more instruments all the time. Well...at least not ALL my money. =D>

I was very lucky!

I got the following,

1. Gibson LP Studio (worn Cherry) I bought it for myself after the wife said "ah go on its Christmas"

2. Guns N Roses (The new one)

3. Slipknot (All hope is gone)

4. Just for men!!! (That's right the wife thinks im going grey!) Seriously!!

5. Dead Space for the PS3 (Awsome game!)

6. A few DVD's....

The best presie of all though is watching my 2 and 4 yr old monsters opening there presents!

Regards

Flight959

i got some undershirts' date=' a franklin planner and a few giftcards. i treated myself to a s&w .38 and 9mm since Indianapolis is getting more ghetto by the hour.

oh and i also found out i'm gonna be a dad.[/quote']

Congrats, FennRx! That's a great gift to receive.

i got some undershirts' date=' a franklin planner and a few giftcards. i treated myself to a s&w .38 and 9mm since Indianapolis is getting more ghetto by the hour.

Congratulations!!!

=D> :) :)

Don't let your wife read this post unless you change the order of your significant events.

If your in Indy you should come on up to Tipton Co. and jam with our band some time. We're doing the jam thing on Friday.

What's there to be scared sh*tless about! Your about to enter a new chapter in your life enjoy it!

Good luck man!

Flight959

Be scared shi*less it means your doing it right. I'm still scared Shi*less and mine are 14 and 9. Hardly a day goes by I don't think did I do that right? Did I tell them good job or was I to easy on him when he got that C on his spelling test? I think Homer Simpson had it right when he said "why do we always have one good kid and one bad kid?".

Taylor 210e - Slinger's pick!

Fender 60 years diamond anniversary american stratocaster (it SUX)

Fender Champion 600 RI - Slinger's pick!

Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul/SG 61 with Maestro Historic Reissue Vintage Original Specs - Slinger's pick!

MG Music Fillmore (custom-made handwired Bassman copy with NOS tubes) - Slinger's pick!

MG Music Alien Booster - Slinger's pick!

MG Music Mono Vibe - Slinger's pick!

EHX Tube Zipper - Slinger's pick!

Fuhrman Tube Drive (TS9 copy)

BOSS CS-3 (I need for every time I got to play with SS amps)

Straps, cables, lots and lots of elixir strings.

And, finnaly: LOADS of Whoppers!!!! - Slinger's pick!

Despite all that, the beggining of the year was real tough. I'm grate that the times changed, and the year turned out to be great, happy and fun=)

-Roland Microcube (for when I go camping or places where I don't want to bring my MG30) ((and of course, in true Guitar Center style, the "included" AC adapter is missing as well as the instruction manual. Gotta go tomorrow to get them ](*,) )

-Guitar Guizmo (one of those multi-tools)

-8gb Sandisk Mp3 player

-A piece of paper from my dad with a printed picture of the GFS Mean 90 pickup with a note saying "Coming Soon! Sorry, they didn't ship on time!"

-New set of strings

-Fretrest stand so I don't have to use my metal stand with socks on it to cradle my Gibson when I play the youth masses at church.

-About $120 in total from my grandparents/uncle, a $25 Mastercard giftcard, and a $25 Guitar Center giftcard

-Aaaaandd a few small things.

Did Murph post yet? I wanna hear how his daughter liked her new LP Studio =P~

Archived