Gibson Brands Forums

New 5 ***** Gibson dealer

DJ in FL

Good news for 'pickers in FL (and worldwide via internet purchases also)...Jon and Sharon Garon, owners of My Favorite Guitars, are now GIBSON 5***** dealers.

Those of us who have purchased guitars from these QUALITY folks over the years are excited about the announcement.

For GREAT DEALS and even better service, from top-notch folks, I would highly recommend you check out their site (myfavoriteguitars).

Good luck Jon, Sharon and GIBSON!!

[thumbup]

Jon is one of the first people I hit up when looking for a guitar. Sadly they did not have a J200 I wanted this time around. Jon was extremely responsive with my questions and sending pictures for me to check out his current stock. I am glad he now has is 5* label!! Something to be very proud of!

I visited them in July. I was on vacation at the time. I played every Gibson they had on the wall. All of them were good to great. My favorite of the day was the Hummingbird Modern Classic. That Bird really sang. I almost pulled the trigger but knew that I really desired the True Vintage Version. Very nice shop. I am relocating to Florida in June. They will definitely see a lot of me.

Archived