Gibson Brands Forums

Byrdland on ebay, perfect condition.

Roosto7

Stop it, STOP IT! LoL

Looks nice. Odd that he says it's a 2012 model. I thought the discontinued these in 2008.

You're right. 2008 was the last year for them. And this one is a 2008. I don't know where he comes up with the 2012 idea.

There must be something wrong with me. I own one of these Byrdlands. Yet every time one comes up on eBay, I ogle it as if I didn't own one. Mine is a 2004 Sunburst; I've often toyed with the idea of buying a Natural one so I can have a "complete set". I don't think I'll really do that, but the thought does cross my mind. Crazy.

I guess the other thing I enjoy is watching every one of them sell for more than I paid for mine. It's the only guitar that has ever gone up in value while I still owned it.

There must be something wrong with me. I own one of these Byrdlands. Yet every time one comes up on eBay, I ogle it as if I didn't own one. Mine is a 2004 Sunburst; I've often toyed with the idea of buying a Natural one so I can have a "complete set". I don't think I'll really do that, but the thought does cross my mind. Crazy.

I guess the other thing I enjoy is watching every one of them sell for more than I paid for mine. It's the only guitar that has ever gone up in value while I still owned it.

No worries there vaxxine, I do the same thing. [thumbup]

You could do that or you can get a Broadway in Natural! I've got one of each and highly endorse this direction! ;)

jazz2_zps940a82ce.jpg

jazz1_zps03a4ece1.jpg

i have one already and i'm still a huge pervert, too. i'm still mad i didn't pick up a cheap broadway when i had the chance(s). i had a few rare-ish mij broadways staked out on ebay for some time, but i couldn't bring myself to do it. as much as i love a deal, i just don't need one. already have a byrdland and i don't even play jazz. but still, i want one.

Archived