Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Immars

question regarding hot cues and cues

First question: When attempting to set a cue or hotcue, I am on "scratch" mode, while watching the "wave form" i stop at the stop I want to hot cue it and press hot cut #1. But if the part of the song i want to hotcue is in between bars it will not let me hotcue or cue at that spot. It will automatically do it before or after the desired spot. Especially at the beginning of songs. Any solutions?

thank you.

First question: When attempting to set a cue or hotcue, I am on "scratch" mode, while watching the "wave form" i stop at the stop I want to hot cue it and press hot cut #1. But if the part of the song i want to hotcue is in between bars it will not let me hotcue or cue at that spot. It will automatically do it before or after the desired spot. Especially at the beginning of songs. Any solutions?

thank you.

You have to turn off SNAP. It is a soft key that appears on the right side of the display screen. You will probably experience the same when you try to loop as well.