Gibson Brands Forums

A plug for Kalamazoo Gals

j45nick

Well deserved plug too!

I was hoping JT would write a new novel about a possible Jack Reacher type crossed with Keef that has to fight off the pirates and crooks to get the Gibson L-00 to the gig just in time for the beautiful blonde to wish him....................etc

Preferably have the book out in time for Xmas present.

BluesKing777.

Thanks, Nick, and all!

I just got back from a European trip and haven't seen the article, but a friend snapped a pic with his phone:

1378527_10200848583950222_832525217_n.jpg

One amusing note. The review opens with a reference to a Greg Brown song but fails to mention that Greg got the idea from me when I first put up the Banenr Gibsons site at the outset of my research.

There was a program on NPR today about female pilots in WW2 who flew fighter planes from the factory to various places in the US (as did my uncle, btw). There was an effort to keep the fact that females were making these runs a secret, just like Gibson. Times have changed.

There was a program on NPR today about female pilots in WW2 who flew fighter planes from the factory to various places in the US (as did my uncle, btw). There was an effort to keep the fact that females were making these runs a secret, just like Gibson. Times have changed.

Thanks for the reference. Another mysterious event in American history.

I'll admit that I'm incredibly proud to have discovered this previously unknown piece of American history.

Thanks, again, for the reference to the analogous story.

Archived