Gibson Brands Forums

MyFirst Gibson

Diane Lynn

I am getting excited. I will have my first Gibson on Friday. I have been making payments on it since June, and will be making the final payment Friday, and it will be coming home with me. It is a 2010 Les Paul Studio, is new, old stock. I am getting it from Guitar Center, but I find this strange. The Guitar Center I am getting this from, opened in February 2013, but are selling a new 2010. It comes with a Gibson Les Paul hard case, like they all did at the time. I will post pictures after it comes home.

Thanks Dan

I am getting excited. I will have my first Gibson on Friday. I have been making payments on it since June, and will be making the final payment Friday, and it will be coming home with me. It is a 2010 Les Paul Studio, is new, old stock. I am getting it from Guitar Center, but I find this strange. The Guitar Center I am getting this from, opened in February 2013, but are selling a new 2010. It comes with a Gibson Les Paul hard case, like they all did at the time. I will post pictures after it comes home.

Thanks Dan

Welcome to the forum Dan, looking forward to seeing pics of your new guitar!! Cheers,

Bryan

Hello Dan,

welcome here, congrats on your nice catch, I am looking forward to the pictures. [thumbup]

I also bought three new Gibsons out of old stock in the past, and two of them I never ever had played before due to the distance of the online dealer. Not sure if they were from the factory or distributor that late and the retailer made a bargain, too, or just had been to nobody's taste before or at a higher price, but that doesn't matter to me. All of them are fine, and they are rather rare, too.

My Guitar came home last night. When I opened the case yesterday, and looked at the guitar for the first time, since putting it away six month's ago, it was beautiful. It looked better after I paid it off. All mine. I owe nobody for it.

I adjusted the tone to my liking, and it sounded great. Looking forward for it to becoming part of the family.

My other guitars are a Ibanez RG370QM, and a Ibanez SR405QM. Also are 2 pics of the RG.

Sweet! Welcome to the forum. Careful now though. We are a GASsy kind of influence on people here. [biggrin]

Yeah, Man...and, not the least of which, is on ourselves! [scared][biggrin]

CB

Well said. The wooden drugs we are addicted to also don't get used up that fast, and most of them are legal, too :rolleyes: - at least if the timbers are approved by the governmental authorities :huh: No, not by the Federal Ministry For Music :blink: [omg]

[lol]

Archived