Gibson Brands Forums

What do we have here

PickitPaul

That's one of the funniest things I read for some time. Surely it's a joke? It's a bit like the insurance claims Jasper Carrot used to read out.

'There has been some speculation that this is a later body, but I don't want to answer a load of questions.'

Classic. Just imagine that as a defence in some famous cases...

'There has been some speculation that I had sex with that woman - Miss Lewinsky - but I don't want to answer a load of questions.'

'There has been some speculation that I killed Mrs Crippen, but I don't want to answer a load of questions.'

And as Dr Crippen also said, this time on the way to the scaffold, 'The neck alone is worth the starting price'. Or was that Landru?

And that defence after this other classic: 'As you can see there have been a lot of modifications to the body - it is a square-shoulder'.

Buying yourself a banner neck: 2K. Getting a laugh this good out of a guitar: priceless.

That's one of the funniest things I read for some time. Surely it's a joke? It's a bit like the insurance claims Jasper Carrot used to read out.

'There has been some speculation that this is a later body, but I don't want to answer a load of questions.'

Classic. Just imagine that as a defence in some famous cases...

'There has been some speculation that I had sex with that woman - Miss Lewinsky - but I don't want to answer a load of questions.'

'There has been some speculation that I killed Mrs Crippen, but I don't want to answer a load of questions.'

And as Dr Crippen also said, this time on the way to the scaffold, 'The neck alone is worth the starting price'. Or was that Landru?

And that defence after this other classic: 'As you can see there have been a lot of modifications to the body - it is a square-shoulder'.

Buying yourself a banner neck: 2K. Getting a laugh this good out of a guitar: priceless.

Well done. Better executed than the neck swap of a unbound Banner SJ neck onto a sq shoulder Gibson or Gibson knockoff.

1700 quid's worth of "oh no, what have I done".

I just went through my copy of Kalamazoo Gals and couldn't find any trace of a square shouldered

banner?

Do you think it possible that J.T. may have missed this one ? [flapper] [flapper] [flapper]

Archived