Gibson Brands Forums

hey i'm back

nikko18

hey i have returned to the forum. i took a little break cause i got kind of sick of things going on in the forum and the way people were acting, i think it might have had something to do with pre xmas stress and so on. but now im back anything interesting happen while i was away?

haha i wish i got an LPC, but i did get other guitar related stuff. my mom has ordered me some new schaller tuners and a bigsby (both in gold) and my little brother got me a nice pickgaurd (b/w/:). other then that i just got clothes money and like 5 i tunes gift cards, seriusly people! just give me money i dont need that much itunes, i dont think my ancient ipod can even fit that much more music on it. i wish there was a way i could just convert 4 of them into 100$ but you cant return them because they are activated when you buy them. ;)

other than that im going to get a gibson headstock overlay (i know that bad, but im not selling the guitar so it shouldn't matter) to put over the epiphone headstock because i dont really like the way the look. i will just have to make a couple little pieces to glue on to the bottom of the spikey parts to make them stronger.

i am no longer trying to get a gibson les paul because i have realised that as far as les pauls go my epiphone is perfect for me. there is no need for me to get a gibson les paul just to tear it all up and change it when i have all ready done this to my epiphone. i am how ever working on getting a baby sitting job going, and a summer job so that i can start saving up for something i descovered while i was gone. the johnny a signature guitar. i played one at my favorite guitar center and it was f***ing awesome! by far my favorite guitar i have ever played. the neck is just perfect for my hands, and they have such a cool tone. when you play lightly its nice and clean but if you play harder the dirty up and sound so cool. and they come with all my favorite things, gold hardware, full binding, a headstock inlay thingy, multi ply vlack pickgaurd, a bigsby, i have even seen them on the internet in black and gold like a LPC (still one of my two favorite colors). hopefully i will have enough for one around xmas time next year. and dont worry i'll post pics and show her off.

Good choice, Nikko. If I were going to buy a sig. guitar, it would be the Johnny A. I like that it's not a Les Paul Johnny A. sig, but a unique body/neck/finish. Which one did you play? The Trans Black or the Sunset Glow? They're both nice looking and they play like a dream. Those '57 Classics play just as you described. I've got them in my '68 Custom.

i played the sunset glow model. i didn't know there was a trans black model. trans black is when it is black but you can still see the flame through it right? i actually dont like that finish that much. it would be cool im just regular black like an LPC.

Archived