Gibson Brands Forums

Who'd a thunk? 2,400+ views

duluthdan

I am a bit astounded. My little Youtube vid of the Lyric in the J-45 has over 2,400 views! Perhaps I should look at these more often. Just an honest hack trying to put something genuine out there for others to consider in their lyric search - without high production, without much production at all as a matter of fact. Just a hack, plugging in a Lyric to see how it sounds. Hope it helped a few folks get an idea of the product. I'm a bit amazed.

I am a bit astounded. My little Youtube vid of the Lyric in the J-45 has over 2,400 views! Perhaps I should look at these more often. Just an honest hack trying to put something genuine out there for others to consider in their lyric search - without high production, without much production at all as a matter of fact. Just a hack, plugging in a Lyric to see how it sounds. Hope it helped a few folks get an idea of the product. I'm a bit amazed.

Very cool, Dan!

I replaced a perfectly good Seymour Duncan Mag/Mic sound hole PU with this lyric. The mag mig sounded fine, I just am not a fan of the sound hole PU look. This Lyric in the J45 is fine, if a bit airy, it's basically a microphone. Shortly after this install I was playing at an open-mic thing and the battery holder Velcro thing came unglued and the battery dropped inside, sounded like a gunshot. [scared]

Archived