Gibson Brands Forums

Where do lost picks go???

bluesrob

Here's my babies..! L-R: 2010 Standard (my number one), 2011 Slash Signature, 2012 Heritage Reissue in grey, 2012 '59 Special', 2013 Non-reverse, 2013 Traditional, and 2012 Junior. [flapper]

57g8.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The one on the left is Chambered, right? How does it sound compared to the 2013 Trad? Can you tell the difference if they are both used 'Plugged'?

:-k

P.

The 2013 Trad is one heavy mofo. Play a 2-hour gig with that, and you'll know about it the next day! [biggrin]

Ever tried a Governmental pick made of confiscated Richlite? Think they came in State Coach Black only, not like yours in Governmental Grey ;)

Ever torched one of those torty's? try it they burn realll good.

Yes, like with table tennis balls, their formula is based on nitrocellulose. So they don't even need oxygen for burning. They just decomposite, but luckily very slowly compared to an explosion.

I keep a pint glass in my bedroom where I deposit random plectrums I find. My wife finds them all over the place, and my son likes to take them from under my amp head where I stash them for use and play "Where's The Plectrum". I've even found some in the dog bed....most bizarre.

The Pick is Back! I don't know where it came from. It was just sitting there on the floor. I think it had fallen between some books of sheet music, and earlier when I pulled out one (Solo Blues Guitar from Hal Leonard), it fell out. At least that's my theory. Or the Pick Fairy took her magic wand and ta-dah! put it on the floor.

Archived