Gibson Brands Forums

Omg notre fake on Ebay

kubog

The guy covered his a55 with his description stating that is is a custom premium reproduction......did you notice that?

i've held a couple of those....the funniest part is to actually read the sticker on the back. it's not even in English. it looks like it was translated from chinese to english via russian. for example, it says something like, "amercan buldt, world pla*d" and the * is not an * it's actually a Russian letter....... that's not exact, but it was pretty similar. quite funny.

The guy covered his a55 with his description stating that is is a custom premium reproduction......did you notice that?

In the item specifics he entered the brand as Gibson, and he used to logo on the headstock, so I doubt that'll protect him very much.

Not sure it will help but a while back i got screwed over with a fake Epiphone, it was only after i spoke to Gibson they then got in contact with the seller and gave them a good sh@fting. So maybe contacting Gibson and letting them know about it will be enough? They were very helpfull when i had to get them involved. Thankfully i got a refund, hopefully they poor guy that wins.... if you can call it that will be able to as well.

Archived